GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

It’s not a solution for the current situation but I cut the cord and got a 300mbps WiFi signal and have streamed all season. I’m streaming via a Roku and ESPN app now with a great signal. If you can, you might check into that as an option. 

That´s what I do but, although I have the ESPN app, I usually ESPN on Sling. But I am thinking of cancelling Sling and just watching through the ESPN app. Does anybody know if you can pay for the ESPN app and access it without having a cable provider.

Just now, gr82be said:

Think how they feel

I seriously feel bad about beating them now. We had no business winning that game.

Southern Miss honestly deserves to beat us 

2 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

Its something, Change will come with that and its something you can do without paying $30+ Million 

Gus is going nowhere.

I have all my hopes on Nix at this point. A transcendental qb makes any offense better.  Best chance for a turn around. 

Just now, aubieclawz said:

OK, changed my mind, as I look at this game, FIRE everyone associated with the  OFFENSE...I am serious

Keep Kodi Burns. Kid can recruit. Receivers aren’t the problem.

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Stidham has went backwards, play calling is atrocious, head coach is a idiot, offensive coordinator is either hamstrung or a idiot, offensive line can't block, running back is too small, we are in for a long season. But, I will support these young men with every fiber of my being. War Eagle! Now, I feel better. ?

Other than that, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Just now, Dan-0 said:

That´s what I do but, although I have the ESPN app, I usually ESPN on Sling. But I am thinking of cancelling Sling and just watching through the ESPN app. Does anybody know if you can pay for the ESPN app and access it without having a cable provider.

Can't for the network channels

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Unless any of you have 40+ million lying around, any calling for Gus to be fired is futile. 

Why can't contracts have contingencies? e.g. must win at least 7-8 games (not sure we will), must beat teams like USM and UCF

If this season goes the way that I think it will, the AD needs to dictate a change of OC. Not just an OC that runs the Gus Bus, but an OC that calls his shots. Also, we have the donors to buy out Gus if they wanted. 

1 minute ago, redman443 said:

Bring Sean white back 

He would be winning this game by 40

8 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You guys realize Chip calls plays from the approved by Gus playbook. This doesn't look ANYTHING like a Chip Lindsey offense. 

This. You see very little of the Air Raid influence featured so heavily in the past. 

Also why I am so pessimistic that a coaching change will help. Good luck hiring competent OCs with so much meddling from the HC.  

Archived