GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep that’s why those like you and myself were pissed of. It’s 13-6 now instead of 16-6. Gus and co are ticked me off but I still want to win damnit!

No, it should be 9-6.  That TD run was the final play of the half.  Take 7 off the board, not 4.

7 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

hahaha it was gifted cause of wife's cancer . Whats the score , I think the radio is why behind

Hey buddy.  I hope y'all doing well.  Y'all always in my prayers!!!

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

I usually void making it personal, but Gus looks like a doofus on the sidelines. He’s never talking to his QB like most coaches or trying to teach or coach anything. He just walks back and forth and picks his teeth. Looks totally unsure of himself. Sounded that way to the sideline reporter coming out of the locker room too. 

Time to get rid of Gus

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That ALWAYS kills so much momentum. I am convinced Gus is not all there upstairs....

It is really hard to understand that call. He is really not very bright.

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

So, all we can do is throw bombs, run up the middle, and kick FGs? 😡

That’s all we’ve been able to do for years. 

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Hey buddy.  I hope y'all doing well.  Y'all always in my prayers!!!

You as well my mad . We breaking away a few days . Little mental break, But it has back fired thinking I was going to be able to watch Live tv on plane then it not working hahahahah

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I usually void making it personal, but Gus looks like a doofus on the sidelines. He’s never talking to his QB like most coaches or trying to teach or coach anything. He just walks back and forth and picks his teeth. Looks totally unsure of himself. Sounded that way to the sideline reporter coming out of the locker room too. 

The man is a nervous wreck on the sideline. 

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Time of Possession, Ms St 28 minutes, Auburn 11 minutes.

That's the defense's fault.  If they're worth anything they'll get 3 & outs every series.  I mean MSU gets plenty against Auburn's Offense...... :beer2:

Just now, keesler said:

The man is a nervous wreck on the sideline. 

I honestly believe he doesn’t have any answers but too prideful to say it. Ehh , he made is bed.

Archived