cole256

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Malik Willis:

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

10 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I mean, what else are they supposed to say? "Oh, Jarrett Stidham sucks and he's the worst QB I've ever played with. He's the reason we've lost 2 games."? I know you're both just linking what they tweeted/instagram'ed but this means almost nothing to me. It's just a teammate coming out in public to support another teammate. It's what I would expect anyone to do in the situation.

25 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I mean, what else are they supposed to say? "Oh, Jarrett Stidham sucks and he's the worst QB I've ever played with. He's the reason we've lost 2 games."? I know you're both just linking what they tweeted/instagram'ed but this means almost nothing to me. It's just a teammate coming out in public to support another teammate. It's what I would expect anyone to do in the situation.

Him coming out saying this makes it a reality that something is brewing IMO. The better thing to do in situations like this is just to say nothing. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Him coming out saying this makes it a reality that something is brewing IMO. The better thing to do in situations like this is just to say nothing. 

Kinda the way I feel. Just stay quiet because nothing good comes from speaking when something seems to be simmering behind closed doors

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Also good advice for us posting opinions, speculation, rumors, and crazy azz thoughts on this forum. 

1 minute ago, creed said:

Also good advice for us posting opinions, speculation, rumors, and crazy azz thoughts on this forum. 

Yeah, no one should post opinions or speculate on a message board...

4 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Yeah, no one should post opinions or speculate on a message board...

Most of the posts on here are useless uninformed dribble. Of course that’s just my opinion.  😄

Just now, creed said:

Most of the post on here are useless uninformed dribble. Of course that’s just my opinion.  😄

Then A. Stop posting and that may help

B. Leave. 

C. Stay and engage in debate instead of whining

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Then A. Stop posting and that may help

B. Leave. 

C. Stay and engage in debate instead of whining

Thank you 🙏

Archived