**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

Throwing the ball over Boobie’s head when he was wide open for a first down set that whole thing in motion.  I just don’t get it.  There is always something.  

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I will be a real old man by the time Auburn is relevant again. Gus has literally sucked the life out of me for football. They did better than I expected, the first half, but I am foolish for getting my hopes up with this dude at the helm.

Don't say that man! Lol. We we're relevant last year. And 2013, 2014, and 2016. 15 was bad. I'll give you that. But we haven't been exactly hovering at the bottom of the conference. 

1 minute ago, selias said:

Truth be told, I didn't even turn the game on. I restarted Supernatural thanks to @AUsince72

Which season of Supernatural

Was a huge fan but slowly lost interest after season 10

Gus being Gus .  I would set JS for no other reason than to get his artention. These screw up are pop warner mistakes. Not something a person at his level should make. It past pathetic. I know he makes some good passes but the mistakes are just crappy playing on his part. We are probably going to lose at this point anyway because the defense is packing it in early today. Park Stidham and give Willis some real experience.

7 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

Why the hell are we man to man with 26 second left . Stupid as crap !!!! Give them the first down and let them try and field goal . Pathetic!!!

Steele looked like a high school coach there. Pathetic.

Jeesh.... last 2 mins sucked. Looked a lot better on offense but the D?? Whats the deal with that?? Oh wait, its all Gus's fault...

Just now, auskip07 said:

he was being pressured... the 3rd down throw was no pressure and no coverage

I thought the pocket was starting to collapse, the drag was the much easier throw, over the throw to whitlow. A QB like Stidham should still make that throw however, but on the other play, RD was open before he rolled out.

We get our hopes up and then dashed again in just literally seconds. Pathetic!

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The bigger Miss was JS missing a wide open RD on 2nd down. Completely panicked and put us in that 3rd down position 

This.

Just now, tomtomwde said:

Which season of Supernatural

Was a huge fan but slowly lost interest after season 10

Started over from the beginning. I'm halfway through Season 1

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The bigger Miss was JS missing a wide open RD on 2nd down. Completely panicked and put us in that 3rd down position 

So what else is new? He's a CA..

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You can see that shivers is a good back but we don't use him

Rumor has it that Asa Martin is a pretty good back, too, but I wouldn’t know....

Hey at least we scored our first point in Athens after the 1st quarter in 6 years 

Give Gus an extension!!!!! 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Steele looked like a high school coach there. Pathetic.

Their 5 star receiver is a 4.4 forty guy, and our 3 star safety is a 4.7 guy. Georgia knew it. And it showed on that play for sure. 

Just now, AubWes33 said:

And we get to do this all over again next year! 

Should we do nothing and just let next year be a complete dumpster fire, or get Freeze? Because with Freeze, I think he might want some stability.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Don't say that man! Lol. We we're relevant last year. And 2013, 2014, and 2016. 15 was bad. I'll give you that. But we haven't been exactly hovering at the bottom of the conference. 

Another person that is satisfied if we just show up. AU should not accept mediocrity. Even Greene agrees with that.

An average offensive team could come back from a 10 point deficit. But this is more like a 20 point lead for UGA if take all things into consideration

Just now, selias said:

Started over from the beginning. I'm halfway through Season 1

Gotcha I restarted recently and halfway through season 2

Wendigo episode is one of my faves from season 1

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Throwing the ball over Boobie’s head when he was wide open for a first down set that whole thing in motion.  I just don’t get it.  There is always something.  

Letting them score a TD on the previous drive set it in motion. We rarely ever answer the momentum swing, save for the TAMU game, which was an anomaly. 

Archived