**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

Stidham 12-17.   Ain’t the problem.  No running game and spotty dB play is the problem. 

But not hitting open WR’s doesn’t help either. We all knew, auburn would have to play close to a perfect game to win

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

He's right...I'm and old man...and we have been relevant more years than not.....:)

I didn't say that we have never been relevant. I am simply referring to the fact that we are stuck with this stuff till double bubble is fired.

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Steele didn't do a thing wrong. Peters losing leverage allowed that TD

I agree bird but when you see the DBs like ours get beat regularly and hold constantly like Dean because they are getting beat at the line. Coaches have to correct this. What do you do with. Guys that  continues to get beat or fails to follow what you tell him. Do you just slap him on the back and say “ well maybe next time don’t worry about it.” I know my coach’s would be waiting for me as I exited the field and after they jerked me around by the face mask and banged my helmet.they would tell me to find a seat some where cause I wouldn’t be needed for a while.

Still hopeful. If Jarrett makes that throw........ I’ve been rough on him but overall he’s been good tonight. Should have been a pi in end zone on Williams earlier. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

His DBs have just gotten lambasted by the receivers on simple routes, simple route inflections 

what else can he really do 

Teach?

1 minute ago, weagl1 said:

Defense is worn out from being on the field the whole season due to the crappy offense with no running game, which goes back to the OL issues.  

Defense is worn out from being on the field because they can't get a stop.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

But not hitting open WR’s doesn’t help either. We all knew, auburn would have to play close to a perfect game to win

Yes and perfect doesn’t happen much.   If that’s what you rely on you’re looking at a lot of losses.    Just like we see now...

Defense has been overrated all season. Them getting carved up on third down all game long and in the clutch by a average qb in joe burrows shows that. I mean for goodness sakes that Rocky top QB went for over 300 vs us and he had not topped even 200 before in a SEC game until against us.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Still hopeful. If Jarrett makes that throw........ I’ve been rough on him but overall he’s been good tonight. Should have been a pi in end zone on Williams earlier. 

Did you guys forget the miss in the end zone or the play just before the screen Ryan wide open from the snap across the middle and Stidham starts his flight as soon as he gets the ball.

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

I am so sick of feeling like this every game . Let’s get this season over please 

Don't worry, that's not too far away. I feel the same way. It's the first time in my life I just want the season to be over with. I wait all year and I usually want the season to last as long as possible. Not this year. I'm ready for this Rollercoaster ride to be over. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagleChemE said:

Defense is worn out from being on the field because they can't get a stop.

That’s crap. The reason they been on the field is they can’t stop a cold till they get inside the 10 yard line

Just now, 1auburn1 said:

Yes and perfect doesn’t happen much.   If that’s what you rely on you’re looking at a lot of losses.    Just like we see now...

Well I still see Stidham missing open plays for 1st downs as a problem.

georgia has double the time of possession as we do and its not the offense fault. They've literally kicked our defense's butt running the ball on simple plays. having 5/8 on third downs and 5+ yard per carry average. That is not on our QB. Please find something else to complain about stid for.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Defense has been overrated all season. Them getting carved up on third down all game long and in the clutch by a average qb in joe burrows shows that. I mean for goodness sakes that Rocky top QB went for over 300 vs us and he had not topped even 200 before in a SEC game until against us.

How bout that AUMBB team though amirite??

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Don't worry, that's not too far away. I feel the same way. It's the first time in my life I just want the season to be over with. I wait all year and I usually want the season to last as long as possible. Not this year. I'm ready for this Rollercoaster ride to be over. 

First?

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

How bout that AUMBB team though amirite??

I am naming my first born Chuma or Pearl. 

Archived