**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

A HALF BACK ******* DIVE IS HOW YOU RESPOND TO THAT BIG PLAY?

Gus needs to get off this estrogen pills

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bmartin3228 said:

Why the hell are we man to man with 26 second left . Stupid as crap !!!! Give them the first down and let them try and field goal . Pathetic!!!

Kevin Steele on blitzing tonight: "That play sucks no matter how many times it doesn't work!"

1 minute ago, selias said:

You masochists impress me, Auburn is done. Turn out the lights or find something else to watch.

You think it´s over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Who´s with me? 😆

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Stidham overthrows Whitlow on 3rd down. We punt to GA. They score with 30 seconds left in the half. Yup, that is a game changing mistake for sure.

When's the last time we scored in the 2nd half at Athens? This game was done before kickoff

1 minute ago, shabby said:

8s there a history of Kevin Steele defenses getting progressively worse?

Same thing that happened with the last guy to replace Muschamp.

I will be a real old man by the time Auburn is relevant again. Gus has literally sucked the life out of me for football. They did better than I expected, the first half, but I am foolish for getting my hopes up with this dude at the helm.

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Our defense has barely been a shade above average all year. Always has. And I tried to y’all.

Nobody wants to hear that....removes the opportunity to blame all the problems on Gus....Hard to understand how the D can shut a team down for two downs (or three) and then leave the entire middle of the field wide open.  Blitzes mostly not getting to the QB and leaves most of the field undefended. 

Game is not over....but dang, those last 2 minutes were painful. 

And stating the obvious here but UGA has recruited elite level guys that can explode on you for big plays. And they give them a chance to make those plays.

Let’s not forget that if Stidham doesn’t somehow noodle-arm that pass to JW in the flat on the previous drive, there’s no way uga has time to score again before half. Can’t wait for him to get drafted in the 1st round

2 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

You think it´s over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Who´s with me? 😆

Truth be told, I didn't even turn the game on. I restarted Supernatural thanks to @AUsince72

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The bigger Miss was JS missing a wide open RD on 2nd down. Completely panicked and put us in that 3rd down position 

he was being pressured... the 3rd down throw was no pressure and no coverage

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I will be a real old man by the time Auburn is relevant again. Gus has literally sucked the life out of me for football. They did better than I expected, the first half, but I am foolish for getting my hopes up with this dude at the helm.

At least we got   Bruce 🍻

Another extension another collosal failure. They’ve scored on every dang possession. Pathetic.

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You can see that shivers is a good back but we don't use him

That was probably his carry for the game before halftime.

1 minute ago, CR said:

And stating the obvious here but UGA has recruited elite level guys that can explode on you for big plays. And they give them a chance to make those plays.

Exactly why (developed) 5* guys make all the difference

Archived