**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I am naming my first born Chuma or Pearl. 

Frustrating thing with basketball is that it takes so damn long to know how good you are.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Another person that is satisfied if we just show up. AU should not accept mediocrity. Even Greene agrees with that.

Nah I despise Gus as much as you.for not being able to be consistent or put us in the playoffs. Trust me. But it could be a whollllle lot worse than what we've gotten in the Gus years. I wouldn't say he's sucked the fun out of the program. We've sniffed the playoff 3 years and been to a NC game. 

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I can probably think of a handful of times I’ve thought that in the last decade. But I still watch week in and week out. 

It's a hard habit to break

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

First?

Well 2012 was terrible but that team didn't have the talent this one has. 1998 bad, but they also lacked talent. 

So yeah. I've never in my 40 years ever wanted a season to just be over until now. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nah I despise Gus as much as you.for not being able to be consistent or put us in the playoffs. Trust me. But it could be a whollllle lot worse than what we've gotten in the Gus years. I wouldn't say he's sucked the fun out of the program. We've sniffed the playoff 3 years and been to a NC game. 

He “sniffed” the fun out? Lol

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

Well 2012 was terrible but that team didn't have the talent this on has. 1998 bad, but they also lacked talent. 

So yeah. I've never in my 40 years ever wanted a season to just be over until now. 

Talent wasn't the issue.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Why settle on one or the other. Both can work for a first or middle name depending on the gender. 

Now this right here is why you are a great shower curtain salesmen with ideas like that!!! SOLD!!! lol

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Oh I threaten to not watch...but like an addiction I still keep coming back. 

its my favorite time of the year.   i keep coming back also.

Archived