**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AubFanCT said:

For the love of sweet Jesus.  How is JS anywhere near nfl ready

He doesn't need NFL. Gonna be son-in-law to a multi-millionaire.

11 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Did you guys forget the miss in the end zone or the play just before the screen Ryan wide open from the snap across the middle and Stidham starts his flight as soon as he gets the ball.

No but I’m comparing to the first 6-7 games 

Can someone tell me why we have such a problem with dropping passes (not talking about the 3rd down pass). Is it coaching? I dont get it. I see all these players around the country making freakish catches and our couldnt seem to catch a cold. What gives?

Just now, cammycam2 said:

Can someone tell me why we have such a problem with dropping passes (not talking about the 3rd down pass). Is it coaching? I dont get it. I see all these players around the country making freakish catches and our couldnt seem to catch a cold. What gives?

Bad teams find ways to lose and do not do anything well. Even the easy and simple stuff. A common trait of a gus team through the years.

Just now, cammycam2 said:

We do ok but we gotta do better than this today 

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

He doesn't need NFL. Gonna be son-in-law to a multi-millionaire.

*billionaire

Archived