Happy Thanksgiving!!

WarTim

May God Bless you and your Families. Be safe. War Eagle!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 🦃

Thank you, to all of you who have shown me love & support in my battle and who have truly been my AU Family!!

God bless & Happy Thanksgiving!!

happy thanksgiving to all. i hope everyone is blessed. i pray that no one goes hungry this thanksgiving. and i pray for all our troops who cannot be home for thanksgiving. i hope everyone checks on their neighbors to make sure they are not doing without. i pray that all of those fighting battles in their private lives are lifted up today. being someone with no family left i thank aufam for putting up with me and allowing me to hang with you folks. i have found some comfort here on some bad days and it means the world to me.

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i pray that all of those fighting battles in their private lives are lifted up today.

This X 1000, brother.  Some times tough to be thankful without perspective.  Happy Thanksgiving and War Eagle.

Thankful for all of you here.  I pray many blessings over you in the coming year. May God bless you with the riches of health and wellness and the prosperity of peace and joy, even through the challenges of life.  We are a family of differing viewpoints but solidarity of love for Auburn. @aubiefifty I hope you are not alone this Thanksgiving.  I will be thinking of you and all others who are facing challenges.  If you can’t be happy on Thanksgiving, may you experience peace.  😊

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

Thankful for all of you here.  I pray many blessings over you in the coming year. May God bless you with the riches of health and wellness and the prosperity of peace and joy, even through the challenges of life.  We are a family of differing viewpoints but solidarity of love for Auburn. @aubiefifty I hope you are not alone this Thanksgiving.  I will be thinking of you and all others who are facing challenges.  If you can’t be happy on Thanksgiving, may you experience peace.  😊

i will be going to a friends later this afternoon. so other than no peanutbutter fudge aubes is blessed. i also plan to hopefully stop by popeyes and get by three rescue dogs fried livers to help celebrate thanksgiving. thanx for your concern 3rd!

1 minute ago, PTOTiger said:

Well said sir. Apparently when you’re new on here your “likes” are limited? So yeah this is very well said aubiefifty! 

pto i think folks get like five? what i do is i log out of aufam a few minutes or an hour or two and then log back in. after doing this a lot i have only run out of likes once on here. it sounds like a pain to do but i keep several threads open and it works for me. play with it some and you will figure it out. happy thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to this entire board. 

Im thankful for the gameday threads as they are much more entertaining than the majority of our games this season. 

WDE!

Archived