Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

1 hour ago, ChltteTiger said:

You can't be serious. AUFamily conspiracy? setcoachfree? You have to be a troll planted by the Updykes.

Bro...do you really think he’s serious? Step away from the ledge

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I like him a lot, but I like Mike Norvell better.

memphis, damned memphis has a runningback clone of trey mason that is better than all of ours put together...dude got 200 yards at halftime....

This topic kinda follows the concept of the Seinfeld show...😂

7 hours ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

Probably doesn’t have selective memory and remembered UGA scoring before half after our offense left time in the first half. UGA was able to flip the game right before halftime. If the same thing happened, we would’ve had complaints about him not taking that result to halftime.

Funny thing. I just watched Kirby do almost the exact same thing with 2:18 or so left in the first quarter. Tried to get aggressive once and almost had a pick inside their 30. Wonder why they didn't air it out on first and second and went safe/short pass on 3rd instead of putting the hammer down.

7 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

41554906-6E9C-4070-83AF-30BE8734AD74.jpeg

E4F3E520-F4A6-4B45-BF35-1EBAEDB8C321.jpeg

No thanks. Prefer to not be known as Rape U which in Texas, especially Austin, is what would happen. Plus already did the coaches messing with coeds thing in softball.

Also interesting how this board was all about Stoops, but I remember them trashing him when it came to reinstating the Mix kid that knocked that OU coed out.

1 hour ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

maybe not but I got your number.

1 hour ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Or take one more forward

Just wish this circus would end. Seriously it took USC two days to double down on their commitment to Clay Helton.

4 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Just wish this circus would end. Seriously it took USC two days to double down on their commitment to Clay Helton.

Keep in mind that tomorrow is when his buyout drops. We should know more.

6 hours ago, around4ever said:

Except Tuesday is not early signing day.  Early signing day for football is Dec. 19.  

Oops! What was I thinking?

The only coach that should be fired tonight lives in Athens.🥴

I hope recruits look and see what everyone else views him to be.....a not so bright head coach. 

Just now, aubcali said:

Choked two years in a row.  

Somewhere, Gustav is boasting about still being the only SEC coach to have beaten Dinky.

3 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

You can't be serious. AUFamily conspiracy? setcoachfree? You have to be a troll planted by the Updykes.

Set coach free is for coach from Trussville who is in time out.  137 pages is alot of clicks with ebb and flow. To help you can read all 137 plus pages and as E says do the research yourself.  We dont have trouble with Bammer trolls. We have more trouble with Auburn people.  Have a PBR with Golf and relax.

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

He'd be unemployed for all of about three minutes.

Yea. The job market is in good shape thanks to the republicans. He looks like a barber i had as a kid..

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Somewhere, Gustav is boasting about still being the only SEC coach to have beaten Dinky.

Is it still boasting if it's a fact? Plus I've never heard Gus day anything about this..

2 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Funny thing. I just watched Kirby do almost the exact same thing with 2:18 or so left in the first quarter. Tried to get aggressive once and almost had a pick inside their 30. Wonder why they didn't air it out on first and second and went safe/short pass on 3rd instead of putting the hammer down.

JKBK!

Archived