Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

JKBK!

Yup he sent a message to his team right before the half that they were scared. Showed in the second half and Alabama made the comeback. Then that glorious 4th and 11 call.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, doverstutts said:

i could not understand that at all

Another choke job by UGA. Taking after the Atlanta Falcons.

12 minutes ago, ausburn said:

Set coach free is for coach from Trussville who is in time out.  137 pages is alot of clicks with ebb and flow. To help you can read all 137 plus pages and as E says do the research yourself.  We dont have trouble with Bammer trolls. We have more trouble with Auburn people.  Have a PBR with Golf and relax.

its cool I forgot about corch. Maybe if we could remember its corch not coach..

28 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What an absolute awful call

JKBK and nothing more. I would love to know who is barber is. I would not go within a mile of his barber. Oh I forgot, I am bald and shave my head every other day! (seriously, bald becomes me per my lovely wife and rogue Welsh Corgi, Sir Maxwell)

23 minutes ago, creed said:

I hope recruits look and see what everyone else views him to be.....a not so bright head coach. 

I wish we had hired that DA...

When Kirby saw Satan left the defense on the field, why didn’t he change the play? I mean that’s just a big dumb stupid! I mean not just stupid, but something like horrendously stupid! Somebody help me out...

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I wish we had hired that DA...

I bet Kirby was 4 years old before he was potty trained!

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

When Kirby saw Satan left the defense on the field, why didn’t he change the play? I mean that’s just a big dumb stupid! I mean not just stupid, but something like horrendously stupid! Somebody help me out...

JKBK!

12 minutes ago, creed said:

Yea. The job market is in good shape thanks to the republicans. He looks like a barber i had as a kid..

His employability has nothing to do with the job market, he can recruit and coach 'em up with the best.  He immediatley took Georgia where Richt couldn't, and where I expect they'll stay for a long time.  They've made two bone head calls in three years and still won two eastern and one conference title.  I'd take their current future over ours twice tomorrow.  Oh, and he's got more passion for the game than anybody we've ever had.

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

His employability has nothing to do with the job market, he can recruit and coach 'em up with the best.  He immediatley took Georgia where Richt couldn't, and where I expect they'll stay for a long time.  They've made two bone head calls in three years and still won two eastern and one conference title.  I'd take their current future over ours twice tomorrow.  Oh, and he's got more passion for the game than anybody we've ever had.

can't argue any of that. I still don't know how Gus beat both of those teams last year.

Looks like the muts DC is going to Colorado. (Mel Tucker) He coached at Boise State I think prior to coming to Athens.  I would not be surprised if Kirby comes calling for Coach Steele with all of the chaos going on at home. They have a history being at bammer at the same time I think. If I am wrong you all have my blessings to correct. Just make sure you correct me correctly!

Just now, doc4aday said:

Looks like the muts DC is going to Colorado. (Mel Tucker) He coached at Boise State I think prior to coming to Athens.  I would not be surprised if Kirby comes calling for Coach Steele with all of the chaos going on at home. They have a history being at bammer at the same time I think. If I am wrong you all have my blessings to correct. Just make sure you correct me correctly!

I think Steele is trying to get vested in Alabama pension. Leaving for an out of state job wouldn't help there.

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

1) Anybody can recruit at Georgia....It's Georgia.

2) Georgia has been good in the East because Florida and Tennessee have been a bad.

3) Passion.. Not sure I get what you mean.

6 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

So he can win the east lol........at the end of the day it means little if he cant get to the championship.

6 minutes ago, creed said:

1) Anybody can recruit at Georgia....It's Georgia.

2) Georgia has been good in the East because Florida and Tennessee have been a bad.

3) Passion.. Not sure I get what you mean.

1.  That's why I made the distinction with Richt

2. And Clemson plays in the ACC, they're still hell on wheels

3. The guy simply understands what it means to be on that field and what goes into it.  He played there, had great success there because he overachieved there, and has great understanding of the game.  It's obvious that he loves what he's doing and where he's doing it.  

4 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

he doesn't either

I think those games were actually called by Chip and not Gus. Gus took over the play calling for the SEC title game and the UCF game. If Gus keeps Chip and wants to save his own hide, he needs to let Chip call all of the plays from game 1 till the bowl game. If this happens for 2019 (Gus comes back as well as Chip) we could actually put ourselves in a position for a nice season.

If I was the AD, I would have a long meeting with Gus if the intent is to keep Gus, and tell him under no circumstances that Gus must let his OC call the games from game 1 through the end of the season. The first slip up will result in a pink slip and parting of ways with Gus. Greene should tell Gus that Gus will be watched like a hawk to make sure of no slip ups!

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I think those games were actually called by Chip and not Gus. Gus took over the play calling for the SEC title game and the UCF game. If Gus keeps Chip and wants to save his own hide, he needs to let Chip call all of the plays from game 1 till the bowl game. If this happens for 2019 (Gus comes back as well as Chip) we could actually put ourselves in a position for a nice season.

If I was the AD, I would have a long meeting with Gus if the intent is to keep Gus, and tell him under no circumstances that Gus must let his OC call the games from game 1 through the end of the season. The first slip up will result in a pink slip and parting of ways with Gus. Greene should tell Gus that Gus will be watched like a hawk to make sure of no slip ups!

I would also add some etiquette clauses and training into the contract too. 😊

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The only reason I'd even consider keeping Gus is if he could get Fields to transfer here by Monday 

Is Fields better than what we have?

3 minutes ago, creed said:

well Fields was an equal talent to Trevor Lawrence...so 

I dont think we've gotten a QB commit comparable to Trevor Lawrence since Cam (and if you were to think coming out of HS, I dont think ever) 

5 minutes ago, creed said:

He needs another year or two to develop as a QB at Georgia and then he'll be good here. He's too young to be under Gus and Conright now. By the time he reaches senior year, he wouldn't be able to throw a screen pass (Jeremy Johnson)

Archived