More DEMO-GOGUES

Tigermike

THE DEMO-GOGUES

From the "Evolving Standards" Department: "All Americans should be concerned about the effort by Republican leaders in the Senate to unilaterally change the rules." --former Democrat Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell on the "constitutional option" of an up or down vote on judicial nominees ++ "It would mean that one man, sitting in the White House, has the practical ability to personally hand out lifetime jobs to judges whose rulings can last forever. That's not how America works." --Senate Demo Leader Harry Reid, also rising in obstruction ... er ... objection ++ Stealing the crown jewels?: "[Republicans] are seeking to take away the independence of the judiciary -- the crown jewel in our system of government -- so that they can advance their own ideological agenda of the day. That is exactly the kind of tyranny that our ancestors fought to prevent. And I pledge to you, that as long as I have a voice, I will continue to fight it as well." -- Laxachusetts senior Sen. Teddy Kennedy

From the Judicial Tyranny Files: "The notion that it is improper to look beyond the borders of the United States in grappling with hard questions has a certain kinship to the view that the U.S. Constitution is a document essentially frozen in time as of the date of its ratification." --Supreme Court "Justice" Ruth Bader Ginsburg **And your point is....

Dumb and Dumber: "This is another example of where we just don't get it. We knew the Pope was dying. We knew we had an opportunity, and we just ignore it and go ahead and act like the Democrats all those Red Staters think we are. We attack the Republicans for trying to save the Schiavo woman, and we ignore the Pope's passing. Somehow I know this is just going to come back and bite us in the [derriere]." -- NY Democrat pollster

Dumb and Dumber: "This is another example of where we just don't get it. We knew the Pope was dying. We knew we had an opportunity, and we just ignore it and go ahead and act like the Democrats all those Red Staters think we are. We attack the Republicans for trying to save the Schiavo woman, and we ignore the Pope's passing. Somehow I know this is just going to come back and bite us in the [derriere]." -- NY Democrat pollster

Great insight...

Keep posting Mike.

I'm so glad I don't live in Mass. I tell you, Kennedy hurts the democratic party. "And as long as I have a voice, I'' keeep fighting" . Gees this is getting old.

Fighting for working Americans? Yet him and most of the congress didn't mind taking that raise a couple of years ago when the economy was down.

He could support the Minutemen, nope

Archived