Men vs. Kansas Game thread

WarTiger

Man oh man Sweet 16 first time in 16 years way to go Tigers!!! Get that next win and tie for most Tiger wins ever!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Happy Birthday! 

Alabama lost to Loyola Marymount on this day as well, Bc my mother recalls the game being on lol. War damn. 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

We survived the thin air in Salt Lake City!!  Now we get normal time and normal air.  

SWEET SIXTEEN!!!    

Much needed rest for sure 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

We survived the thin air in Salt Lake City!!  Now we get normal time and normal air.  

SWEET SIXTEEN!!!    

Where will we play next? Kansas City?

So glad Bryce's career didn't end on that foul from last game. Now he goes out and does this. Basketball school!!!!!

The way this team is playing, they have a chance against anyone in the country! War Eagle, get some rest young men, and prepare for the SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!

We are a dangerous team.   I don't think anyone wants to face us if we are making shots.   We are so disruptive on D.  Crazy, really.  

I’ll eat crow: I said way back during that mid season down trend that we were toast in the tourney but here’s my take:

1. I sacrificed my soul to the basketball gods, you’re welcome....

2. From that point this team has come so far, I was also more positive than some after that NMSU win. Bruce hasn’t given me a reason to doubt these guys in March.

LETS CHANGE THAT TWITTER BIO TO AUBURN football ANNNNNNNNND basketball fan Mr Cook!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF A BLUE BLOOD!!!!!!! LEGOOOOOOOOOO

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

LETS CHANGE THAT TWITTER BIO TO AUBURN football ANNNNNNNNND basketball fan Mr Cook!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF A BLUE BLOOD!!!!!!! LEGOOOOOOOOOO

He better change that twitter bio damnit. All it takes is a freakin /

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Man what a game. We are in the Sweet 16.  If Tenn wins tomorrow we will have 4 Sec teams in Sweet 16. Beating Blue Blood should also help in recruiting.

He is the SEC 2nd all time leading 3 point shooter after todays game!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty damn impressive from a guy who had no other power 5 offers besides us!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Excuse me while I pour a large glass of bourbon to celebrate.  SWEET 16!!!!

I’ve been having bourbon since 7 ha

Unbelievable effort tonight . The staff put the team in a great position to win . The team looked so rested and loose . It was almost a scrimmage type mood from the AU side . So impressive 

28 wins on the year!!!! 54 in the last 2 years. The most over a 2 year period in AU history. WAR DAMN!

I seriously have high blood pressure.  I mean, higher than normal.  I think it’s basketball.  Had to take extra medication.  🤦‍♀️ I don’t know what I’m going to do if we were to make it to the final four! I’m so freaking proud of these guys! They didn’t like the feeling after that last game, so they came out tonight with a vengeance. They now know that they can play with anybody.  War Eagle!!!!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

28 wins on the year!!!! 54 in the last 2 years. The most over a 2 year period in AU history. WAR DAMN!

1 away from tying the most wins ever in a season! LETS GO!

What happened to the Auburn Radio Network broadcast of this game.  Did the NCAA sell out to Westwood One???     

Archived