Men vs. Kansas Game thread

WarTiger

Win to get to play next week.  We can win this game.  Starting five likely to be;  Harper, Brown, Okeke, Dunbar and McLemore.   Let's go TIGERS!!!!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okeke has his work cut out for him.  Let's see what he's got.  I think he's up to the challenge.

Just now, alexava said:

I’m proud of myself. Been getting boat ready to fish tomorrow. Just opened my first beer. 

I work at 6 am. Sipping wine. War Eagle! 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

I’m proud of myself. Been getting boat ready to fish tomorrow. Just opened my first beer. 

Ha! I'm proud of you too! Good luck tomorrow!

1 minute ago, alexava said:

I’m way ahead of ya on the drinking part, nerves for this game got the best of me lol

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Dang, I've already had a beer and a glass of wine.

To get a bit more serious about it, Charles Barkley is such a great person to have has an Auburn Alumni. He's always repping that blue and orange and giving us praise on a national stage. Can't wait to get this game started.

THIS game is the definition of "Unfinished Business". Our guys have been harping that all year so lets go out there and FINISH it!

There was a time I’m not sure I’d say this, but Sir Charles is such a great ambassador for AU it’s not even funny. I’m seriously, we get so much positive press outta this guy. Love it. 

Archived