Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never thought we could get the players with Under Armor to win at Auburn, said some jack ass named Barbee.  Suck it coach(I use that word loosely)!!!

14 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I think you mean New Mexico State 

He’s still traumatized over almost losing to Utah State in football years ago.

I love college BB. I spent some years at UK, so for a long time, UK has been the only team I could pull for against Doooook, Unc, Looooville, Hooooosers, and Kan-kan-azzzes.

But never against my Tigers all game, every game, every minute! I have no words to describe how proud I am of our team. Undersized, but with more heart and determination than any opponent! 

WDE!

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Yep. From the link someone posted to Danjel Purifoy's reaction to the Twitter feed on the banner, it accomplished exactly that. And if you read the comments from the UK fans, gratifyingly horrified by the actions of one if their own, they knew it would. Touche. Every fanbase has an Updyke or two. ONE MORE AUsome thing this team has overcome. 

@Maverick.AU BRUCE READS AU FAMILY FORUM!!!!!! lmao. He got this idea from us! WOOOO!!!!

2 hours ago, Indy said:

Hardly even a mention on ESPN's front page right now.

I love it.  Keep disrespecting and ignoring this group of kids.

Yep I got a notification from my app after MS beat Duke but not AU advancing to their first final four..

How much longer can we keep Steven Pearl?  He has had the scouting / game plan for the last two games.  Surely he is on somebody's radar.  If not, we'll gladly keep him around.  

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Yep I got a notification from my app after MS beat Duke but not AU advancing to their first final four..

Seriously?

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Still butt hurt, are they?   😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I'm crying. Please tell me some of you all are, too. I prayed the entire game, before it, before today. It's so much more than basketball. I love it for Chuma. I love it for Coach Pearl. For the whole team. For Sir Charles. For us. I am elated! None of these words carry the real gist of it all. KY is the Bama of hoops. Lived there twice. Great people. My friends seem really silent now. It is OUR time. #DavidandGoliath 

I have not, came close though when I saw a video of the team getting off the bus and being serenaded by the fans. Next time we get a football NC I might not be able to hold it in.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

omg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy.gif

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would live long enough to see Auburn BB in the Final Four.................................:'(

Me too, Golf (although I think I’m a little younger than you, lol). Always knew that somehow we’d win it in football..... but basketball? Just goes to show what the right guy at the right time can do for a program. 

Archived