Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

They truly are the Alabama fans of basketball

actually, the ones on the SEC rant are pretty nice, or most of them....they are way better than updykes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

i was just about to post this!!!!....i hope his worthless,arrogant ass enjoyed it

I really enjoyed seeing him in the KY team huddle towards the end.

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

actually, the ones on the SEC rant are pretty nice, or most of them....they are way better than updykes

Haha that is easily the 15%. 

19 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

At least "Coach" Barbee got to see it in person. 

I'm glad that person is not anywhere near Auburn and that Auburn University is not paying his contract buyout anymore!!!!!   .   

Auburn was only a minus 5 on rebounds which was huge, had 5 more steals and 5 fewer turnovers than Kentucky. Chuma wears #5. Sounds like the magic number for the day. :)

We did it differently today than we’ve been doing it. First Brown adjusted his game the they adjusted their defense to take him out of the game. Then Jared took over like he did. Every body played well regardless of stats. Great perimeter defense and adequate rebounding. You really don’t have anything to criticize. 

Hard to beat a team three times in a season.  The revenge factor and win one for Chuma was big!

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Auburn was only a minus 5 on rebounds which was huge, had 5 more steals and 5 fewer turnovers than Kentucky. Chuma wears #5. Sounds like the magic number for the day. :)

We might have won another blowout had Chuma played. 

Just now, PUB78 said:

Hard to beat a team three times in a season.  The revenge factor and win one for Chuma was big!

Well with that being said I'm glad we're not facing Tennessee again. 

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Odds were in AU favor on this one,  it's tough to beat a team three times in a season.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

We might have won another blowout had Chuma played. 

Out of likes 👍

5 minutes ago, cptau said:

Odds were in AU favor on this one,  it's tough to beat a team three times in a season.

If wasn’t even the same team. We were down our best overall player and still beat them. That was impressive. 

46 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

At least "Coach" Barbee got to see it in person. 

I've tried to find the interview where he made those comments, but haven't been able to. 

25 minutes ago, gr82be said:

We must've closed that gap hard in the remaining minute of regulation and OT. UK didn't seem to get but 2 rebounds then. 

Watching Duke-MSU game. Only three fouls called in second half with 6 minutes to go. If we had those refs, AU would have crushed Kentucky. 

im still amazed we beat the refs and a front court of 5 stars/fringe 5 stars

kinda glad we missed out of Hagans. Dude has negative impact and got cooked one on one repeatedly. He would've been a waste of a roster spot that should be going to Sharife 

Archived