Baseball vs. North Carolina game 3

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAR DAMN BUTCH THOMPSON EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAN IS A FREAKING STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HE IS OUR BASEBALL COACH!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

FINAL 4.......CWS......EQUESTRIAN.......HEY GUS, you're pullin' on that hind teat

Don't forget that Derrian Gobourne won Auburn's first national championship in Gymnastics.

THE KILLER B's ( BRUUUUUUUCE And Butch) are taking our programs to never before seen heights (Final Four) or waking up a dormant program which we have been for so long in baseball!!!!!!! 22 YEARS!!!!!! TWENTY TWO LONG YEARS!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WAR DAMN!

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Don't forget that Derrian Gobourne won Auburn's first national championship in Gymnastics.

yeah, i forgot that, too...our athletic department is really doing a good job outside of football

Just got off the phone with my UNC buddy.  I told him I heard on CNN that Auburn University just purchased the state of North Carolina.

He said, well that’s fake news.

I said, well I could have misunderstood.

He said, what exactly did they say?

I said, it was something like It’s official, Auburn University owns North Carolina.

5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

officials,refs,umps are pretty much people that are too lazy to work a real job these days....they really disgust me

We just won a baseball game 14-7 to advance to the college world series, and that's what you come up with? 

There hasn't been a more ignorant statement ever posted here.  You are completely clueless.  Instead of complaing constantly about the officiating like you do every single game (without really knowing anything), why don't you join a local association and help us make the game better?   I guess for some its easier to sit on the couch and complain.   I've been officiating football for nearly 30 years and I did basketball for 22 years and I work a full time job 40+ hours a week.  I'm extremely proud of what I've accomplished in officiating and I absolutely LOVE what I do.  You have no idea what you are talking about and its fans like you with completely uninformed statements like this that are the problem.  

What an accomplishment. Injuries to our pitching staff abound, our big hitters struggling to produce.... somehow, some way, they did it. They made it to Omaha. Wow. War Eagle.

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

We just won a baseball game 14-7 to advance to the college world series, and that's what you come up with? 

There hasn't been a more ignorant statement ever posted here.  You are completely clueless.  Instead of complaing constantly about the officiating like you do every single game (without really knowing anything), why don't you join a local association and help us make the game better?   I guess for some its easier to sit on the couch and complain.   I've been officiating football for nearly 30 years and I did basketball for 22 years and I work a full time job 40+ hours a week.  I'm extremely proud of what I've accomplished in officiating and I absolutely LOVE what I do.  You have no idea what you are talking about and its fans like you with completely uninformed statements like this that are the problem.  

lol...ain't you special

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Games on TV can be moved back like that but they are rarely moved up as Mikey thought & asked.

Rarely or not, they did move our Sunday game up. So in our games that have been moved because of weather this post season, we're 1 for 1 on moving them UP.

1 minute ago, api1957 said:

I didn't think I'd be able to use this again!!

No photo description available.

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MY TIME ON HERE!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL I AM IN LOOOOOOVE!!!

Wow. Our kids know how to let it loose in the post season. Impressive. Super tough World Series matchup but we know anything can happen.

My MVP of this game is Stephen Williams for that marvelous catch in foul territory in the 8th inning. With runners on base, if he doesn't make that catch and the batter gets another hack we could have lost that game.

Greenhill has a boatload of raw talent, but he sure does need some polish.

War Eagle and on to Omaha! Who'd -A- thunk it? :)

Archived