Favorite posters?

cole256

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

Out of curiosity, couldn't those banned posters just create a new profile?  You just need another email, right?  I only ask because I have suspected for some time that has happened with a few.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Out of curiosity, couldn't those banned posters just create a new profile?  You just need another email, right?  I only ask because I have suspected for some time that has happened with a few.

He made about 10. There are other ways to determine redundant members

37 minutes ago, bigbird said:

He made about 10. There are other ways to determine redundant members

Holy crap. I feel bad , but at the same time sad for this individual. This tells me this forum is that person’s identity . I enjoy the conversation with a lot of you and have gotten to know some of you on a personal level. A lot of you have actually inspired me to chill in terms of my perspective , tbh, but man, if you aren’t allowed at a certain point let go.

I think I should get paid for my posts, I think I'm going to start a YouTube channel or something. I'm about to go big time with these back and forths! Get my Stephen A Smith hairline ready

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

I think I should get paid for my posts, I think I'm going to start a YouTube channel or something. I'm about to go big time with these back and forths! Get my Stephen A Smith hairline ready

Bleacher Report is always hiring right?

Wow. So touched. Can’t quite and personally thank everyone that mentioned me bc it was too many, but I really appreciate that my content and opinions are so well received here. War Eagle! 

10 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Aww thank you guys 😋

By the way how is your son feeling. I know he run track this summer, is he ready burn up the field this year. So looking forward to seeing him break some runs for TDS and long Gaines . 

On 7/4/2019 at 11:31 AM, Gene Loblaw said:

Wow. So touched. Can’t quite and personally thank everyone that mentioned me bc it was too many, but I really appreciate that my content and opinions are so well received here. War Eagle! 

RIP

May your alter bring the basketball news that this board deserves.

Amen

All of this gooey stuff is making me want to eat my last Goo Goo Pecan cluster candy bar of last of the 2 boxes my son gave me for Father's Day!  He really did this at my request in that those things are to die for good!

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:56 PM, Eagle Eye 7 said:

By the way how is your son feeling. I know he run track this summer, is he ready burn up the field this year. So looking forward to seeing him break some runs for TDS and long Gaines . 

He is feeling great and ready for the season to start. He knows he has to make a statement & is up for the task.... Last season the fans met Shaun Shivers, I'm excited that this season you all will meet "WORM" or "V8" as I call him. 

1 minute ago, Momma Worm said:

He is feeling great and ready for the season to start. He knows he has to make a statement & is up for the task.... Last season the fans met Shaun Shivers, I'm excited that this season you all will meet "WORM" or "V8" as I call him. 

i got a question? do the kids on the team worry about gus leaving if he does not win enough games? i am curious to how it might effect the team. no need to answer at all if it makes you uncomfortable because that is not my intention. thanx either way and i would like to say i admire you as much as your son.

51 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i got a question? do the kids on the team worry about gus leaving if he does not win enough games? i am curious to how it might effect the team. no need to answer at all if it makes you uncomfortable because that is not my intention. thanx either way and i would like to say i admire you as much as your son.

To be honest.... I don't think they discuss the matter at all. I know that my son loves Gus particularly for the opportunity that he gave him on becoming an Auburn Tiger.  I think Gus is a great guy that cares a lot about his players. Things happen and often don't turn out how we would like them. But this year, I think it will different. I can feel it! The freshman were played a lot last year and were in the learning stages of college football. They had to grow up fast and I think they did fairly well. I think we will be impressed by them even more this year. Besides being excited about my son, I'm particularly excited to see Seth Williams emerge even more than last year. He gives me the same excitement that I get when watching my son play. I can honestly say, he is a MOMMA WORM FAVORITE!

9 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

To be honest.... I don't think they discuss the matter at all. I know that my son loves Gus particularly for the opportunity that he gave him on becoming an Auburn Tiger.  I think Gus is a great guy that cares a lot about his players. Things happen and often don't turn out how we would like them. But this year, I think it will different. I can feel it! The freshman were played a lot last year and were in the learning stages of college football. They had to grow up fast and I think they did fairly well. I think we will be impressed by them even more this year. Besides being excited about my son, I'm particularly excited to see Seth Williams emerge even more than last year. He gives me the same excitement that I get when watching my son play. I can honestly say, he is a MOMMA WORM FAVORITE!

Really appreciate you being so candid with us. 

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

The freshman were played a lot last year and were in the learning stages of college football. They had to grow up fast and I think they did fairly well. I think we will be impressed by them even more this year. 

This really is something to look forward to. Those guys handled themselves so well as true freshmen, and a full year under their belts can make a huge difference. It's very exciting to know that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

I would love to see Worm bust a 75 yard run in the 1st series for a TD in the Oregon game.  The Oregon trail will lead to defeat in Texas at the hands of the Tigers!

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

This really is something to look forward to. Those guys handled themselves so well as true freshmen, and a full year under their belts can make a huge difference. It's very exciting to know that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

So true. I'm suddenly reminded of how much additional discipline and professionalism Worm and Schwartz must have developed from being in the national track scene. Between that, coming from awesome families, and just having all that So Fla swag, it makes sense that those guys are natural leaders and weren't typical freshmen. I know it's been discussed before, but since we were on the subject...

Gonna be an interesting year, where most of the offensive leadership not only comes from sophomores, but it will be qualified and legit. 

Lol. I can't wait for the practice reports. All these 19 year old dudes are gonna be talking about how they're just trying to take the freshmen under their wings and such. 

31 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I would love to see Worm bust a 75 yard run in the 1st series for a TD in the Oregon game.  The Oregon trail will lead to defeat in Texas at the hands of the Tigers!

That would be GREAT! His mindset is very different. He can definitely do more than people give him credit for. The one thing I can appreciate the most is the fact that people underestimate what he can and will do and how much he is counted out. Most would think it gets him down or upset but It fuels his drive and motivation. He makes me proud as he represents AU well. 

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So true. I'm suddenly reminded of how much additional discipline and professionalism Worm and Schwartz must have developed from being in the national track scene. Between that, coming from awesome families, and just having all that So Fla swag, it makes sense that those guys are natural leaders and weren't typical freshmen. I know it's been discussed before, but since we were on the subject...

Gonna be an interesting year, where most of the offensive leadership not only comes from sophomores, but it will be qualified and legit. 

Lol. I can't wait for the practice reports. All these 19 year old dudes are gonna be talking about how they're just trying to take the freshmen under their wings and such. 

Agreed! I'm very proud of Worm's professionalism and the leadership he displays. He has always been the alpha dog on whatever team he has played on and that's just who is and I wouldn't expect anything different. He has had to learn how to handle things in a different manner. Even when I get upset about how he is discussed, he always says Ma Dukes don't worry about what those people say or write because they don't know me or what I'm about to do. Its all talk. That motivates me. His drive is much bigger than one can explain. Its always been that way. That's why he isn't afraid of anything and he always works hard. He brings a different energy. People speak off of his height an don't realize that his heart is much bigger. There is nothing that a 300 LB 6'1 person can do that he cant do is his motto!

47 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Exactly! It's encouraging to know that we have upper and lowerclassman leadership. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 6:43 PM, Maverick.AU said:

Earlier in the thread, speaking of Viper, as much as we, well, felt a certain way. He still has the top forum reply ever, imo, the timing was just impeccable. @McLoofus I think you were the one that spoke that one into existence, but I may be mistaken.

Image result for crying accepting award gif

Archived