Favorite posters?

cole256

1 hour ago, Linayus said:

I'm in and out of the forums a lot (but I try to be at least weekly during the football season - lol) but there are a bunch of you that I love seeing posts from: @augolf1716@bigbird, @McLoofus@AUsince72, @abw0004, @ellitor, @StatTiger, @RunInRed, @Tigerbelle, @Momma Worm and geez.. let me just stop there because I might start tagging most of this forum's members. :D

I made the list!!!!! You make me proud😉

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Freak said:

Not gonna lie, my wife totally tricked me into the third.  lol.

We went for 3 (after about a 4 year gap) and ended up with 4. 

7 hours ago, api1957 said:

So no appreciation for the levity and gif game I bring, ok?

Image result for are you not entertained gif

I will ALWAYS appreciate a good gif game!!!! We need more people with your philosophy on the board!!!!!!

9 hours ago, The Freak said:

Mine first two are 17 mos apart.  Then we had another 3 years later.  Each one added a whole new world order.

My kids be like:

9NVo.gif

Image result for hogan belt gif

I remember a few names from before the merger years and years ago, but no many. I believe @ellitor might be the only name I recognize from then. Wish I could remember the name of that forum beforehand... Any help, guys?

I tend to keep my own on this forum and just post rants and whatnot to blow off steam. I appreciate anyone who has contributed to this website, even if we don’t see eye to eye. 

Another name that sticks out to me is @AUbritt

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, augolf1716 said:

That's so sweet

you guys get a room geez this is a family board..........lol

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Who said we didn't??????????????

Jeeeeez. Now I feel the need to take a shower. 😎😎😎

On 8/7/2019 at 9:32 PM, logan adams said:

I remember a few names from before the merger years and years ago, but no many. I believe @ellitor might be the only name I recognize from then. Wish I could remember the name of that forum beforehand... Any help, guys?

I tend to keep my own on this forum and just post rants and whatnot to blow off steam. I appreciate anyone who has contributed to this website, even if we don’t see eye to eye. 

Another name that sticks out to me is @AUbritt

Auburneagle I believe

29 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Auburneagle I believe

Me on a camping trip wearing my shirt. Everytime I think about Auburn Eagle I think about AUpops. He was definitely a favorite of mine. 

1569627962844-e569c5f2-9902-4c5c-9545-83085c0e566e.jpg

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Me on a camping trip wearing my shirt. Everytime I think about Auburn Eagle I think about AUpops. He was definitely a favorite of mine. 

1569627962844-e569c5f2-9902-4c5c-9545-83085c0e566e.jpg

No doubt, aupops was good people and is still missed by many on this board. #GoneButNotForgotten

Archived