Favorite posters?

cole256

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok mods it is time to break out the participation trophies..........lol. and lets do a most hated. i need to make a top five or ten list on here............waves

11 hours ago, The Freak said:

Any predictions this season?

Several.

@ellitor will have breaking news at 3AM on early signing day that Auburn just picked up three 5-star commitments, vaulting the Tigers to #1 over bammer.

@passthebiscuits will break the news this season that both Emmert and Saban are wanted by the FBI for questioning.

@GwillMac6 will say this only once this season... LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He and I will both receive a diamond-studded robe by The Nature Boy himself.

@aujeff11 goes on five more vacations before 2019 is done. He will also present Joey Gatewood the 2019 Heisman.

@DAG shows Josh Moon who's boss as Auburn's new top beat writer.

@Maverick.AU becomes President of the @Viper Fan Club.

@McLoofus and @ShocksMyBrain will open a liquor store in Auburn, which only sells fine bourbon. They go belly-up a week later for consumption of their own product.

@augolf1716 will set the Lee County record for most PBRs consumed during halftime of the Iron Bowl, previously held by @ShocksMyBrain. On the final play of the game with the score Auburn 34 Alabama 28, golf, donned in a blue jersey with B. Jackson on the back, orange facemask and a William Wallace mullet, scans the field. As Tua is running freely down the Auburn sideline...to the 50, to the 40, to the 30, to the 20, to the....BOOM!! Launched from a PBR haze straight outta Milwaukee, golf Bobby Boucher's Tua into the turf and with an ode to Rod Bramblett, bellows “THEY’RE NOT GONNA KEEP EM OFF THE FIELD TONIGHT!!!”

After being carried off the field by a mob of orange and blue, asked why he saved his beloved Tigers from defeat, golf boldly and proudly replies “As a teenager, I was there at the 1954 Cotton Bowl and saw what that bammer, Tommy Lewis did. As Blain Cooper would say, it was...”

Image result for jesse ventura payback time

And last but certainly not least, as you all know, all of @Viper's predictions will come true. And in case you don't, just ask him, he'll tell you so.

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

@aujeff11 goes on five more vacations before 2019 is done. He will also present Joey Gatewood the 2019 Heisman

Flawless argument buttressed by empirical data and impeccable reasoning. You are truly the songbird of your generation.

9 hours ago, Viper said:

Several.

@augolf1716 will set the Lee County record for most PBRs consumed during halftime of the Iron Bowl, previously held by @ShocksMyBrain. On the final play of the game with the score Auburn 34 Alabama 28, golf, donned in a blue jersey with B. Jackson on the back, orange facemask and a William Wallace mullet, scans the field. As Tua is running freely down the Auburn sideline...to the 50, to the 40, to the 30, to the 20, to the....BOOM!! Launched from a PBR haze straight outta Milwaukee, golf Bobby Boucher's Tua into the turf and with an ode to Rod Bramblett, bellows “THEY’RE NOT GONNA KEEP EM OFF THE FIELD TONIGHT!!!”

After being carried off the field by a mob of orange and blue, asked why he saved his beloved Tigers from defeat, golf boldly and proudly replies “As a teenager, I was there at the 1954 Cotton Bowl and saw what that bammer, Tommy Lewis did. As Blain Cooper would say, it was...”

And last but certainly not least, as you all know, all of @Viper's predictions will come true. And in case you don't, just ask him, he'll tell you so.

Correction I already hold the record....................

11 minutes ago, api1957 said:

So no appreciation for the levity and gif game I bring, ok?

Image result for are you not entertained gif

I'm a fan.

You should spend less time on things that matter and come around more often.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I'm a fan.

You should spend less time on things that matter and come around more often.

Agreed. But man, a 4-year old is taxing on my free time.

25 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Agreed. But man, a 4-year old is taxing on my free time.

Try a 4-yr old and an 8-mo old. Wait, no, actually don't. Don't do it. What, are you crazy? That's a TERRIBLE idea. Just stick with the 4-yr old. Trust me.

Sincerely,
Dying

13 hours ago, Viper said:

Several.

@ellitor will have breaking news at 3AM on early signing day that Auburn just picked up three 5-star commitments, vaulting the Tigers to #1 over bammer.

@passthebiscuits will break the news this season that both Emmert and Saban are wanted by the FBI for questioning.

@GwillMac6 will say this only once this season... LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He and I will both receive a diamond-studded robe by The Nature Boy himself.

@aujeff11 goes on five more vacations before 2019 is done. He will also present Joey Gatewood the 2019 Heisman.

@DAG shows Josh Moon who's boss as Auburn's new top beat writer.

@Maverick.AU becomes President of the @Viper Fan Club.

@McLoofus and @ShocksMyBrain will open a liquor store in Auburn, which only sells fine bourbon. They go belly-up a week later for consumption of their own product.

FeminineSparklingKob-size_restricted.gif

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Try a 4-yr old and an 8-mo old. Wait, no, actually don't. Don't do it. What, are you crazy? That's a TERRIBLE idea. Just stick with the 4-yr old. Trust me.

Sincerely,
Dying

Mine first two are 17 mos apart.  Then we had another 3 years later.  Each one added a whole new world order.

My kids be like:

9NVo.gif

2 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Mine first two are 17 mos apart.  Then we had another 3 years later.  Each one added a whole new world order.

My kids be like:

9NVo.gif

You're outnumbered! Retreat! RETREAT!

Mrs. Loof has a funny story about meeting a lady from Long Island at the park.

"You gonna have kids? Just have one kid. Don't have moah than one kid. One kid is like none. Two kids is like ten." Damned if she wasn't telling the truth. 

1 hour ago, The Freak said:

Mine first two are 17 mos apart.

Same here. Will not have a third unless I feel froggy later on.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Same here. Will not have a third unless I feel groggy later on.

Not gonna lie, my wife totally tricked me into the third.  lol.

I'm in and out of the forums a lot (but I try to be at least weekly during the football season - lol) but there are a bunch of you that I love seeing posts from: @augolf1716@bigbird, @McLoofus@AUsince72, @abw0004, @ellitor, @StatTiger, @RunInRed, @Tigerbelle, @Momma Worm and geez.. let me just stop there because I might start tagging most of this forum's members. :D

Just now, Linayus said:

I'm in and out of the forums a lot (but I try to be at least weekly during the football season - lol) but there are a bunch of you that I love seeing posts from: @bigbird, @McLoofus, @augolf1716, @AUsince72, @abw0004, @ellitor, @StatTiger, @RunInRed, @Tigerbelle, @Momma Worm and geez.. let me just stop there because I might start tagging most of this forum's members. :D

What up dude! Look forward to seeing more of you during the season.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

What up dude! Look forward to seeing more of you during the season.

Heyyyy!! lol You'd think "working from home" would give me plenty of opportunities to get on here but I just don't seem to find my way here consistently. lol Maybe I should set a daily alert to log in and catch up on posts.. 🤔

25 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Heyyyy!! lol You'd think "working from home" would give me plenty of opportunities to get on here but I just don't seem to find my way here consistently. lol Maybe I should set a daily alert to log in and catch up on posts.. 🤔

Offseason bro. You're good. Lol

51 minutes ago, Linayus said:

I'm in and out of the forums a lot (but I try to be at least weekly during the football season - lol) but there are a bunch of you that I love seeing posts from: @bigbird, @McLoofus, @augolf1716, @AUsince72, @abw0004, @ellitor, @StatTiger, @RunInRed, @Tigerbelle, @Momma Worm and geez.. let me just stop there because I might start tagging most of this forum's members. :D

Excuse me but why the hell am I third on the list.........................................damn interloper

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Excuse me but why the hell am I third on the list.........................................damn interloper

How many PBR have you had today? Look again! You're first!

23 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You're always #2 to me.

Archived