Favorite posters?

cole256

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did somebody list @WarTiger? I have a golden ticket to heaven now I'm good 👼🏽, I found somebody who loves him besides his own mother

7 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

He was saying all of the JF3 stuff as a matter of personal preference I believe. 

Or, he believed the coaches and was defending their position 

On 6/30/2019 at 11:02 AM, aujeff11 said:

Abw : Orange and blue thru and thru and isn’t afraid to show it. Everyone needs a remainder that it’s okay to be excited about the upcoming season even if the odds aren’t there.

He may be ok during preseason but he is too in-your-face at other times.

10 minutes ago, aublaise said:

Or, he believed the coaches and we defending their position 

I was the opposite of 23’s stance as well, but looking back on it, I can definitely see, especially with his connections, why he was really on the JFIII stuff. In hindsight, with what that offense ending up being, I can definitely see the coaches being more in line with a potential electrifying athlete , vs a pocket passer that had mobility, given our offensive style. JFIII was just not the right talent for the time, I do however feel a lot better about our QB situation this year vs what it was that year.

I’m like some others have said, I’m not going to do a list Bc I pretty much love everybody on here lol, Everybody here is like family, whether we agree on things or not. I’ve been posting on here for around 7 years now and everyone here feels like a part of my family.

Interesting note about friendships in terms of disagreement, @bigbird and I became friends over an argument about Roc Thomas, and then I realized we thought a lot alike on so many things. So my opinion is, don’t let just a few disagreements make you think less of a person, there’s so much more than that.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I’m like some others have said, I’m not going to do a list Bc I pretty much love everybody on here lol, Everybody here is like family, whether we agree on things or not. I’ve been posting on here for around 7 years now and everyone here feels like a part of my family.

Interesting note about friendships in terms of disagreement, @bigbird and I became friend over an argument about Roc Thomas, and then I realized we thought a lot alike on so many things. So my opinion is, don’t let just a few disagreements make you think less of a person, there’s so much more than that.

tenor.gif

There are way too many here to list. It's probably easier just to list the ones I hate.

1. Golf

19 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

He may be ok during preseason but he is too in-your-face at other times.

What are you talking about?

Earlier in the thread, speaking of Viper, as much as we, well, felt a certain way. He still has the top forum reply ever, imo, the timing was just impeccable. @McLoofus I think you were the one that spoke that one into existence, but I may be mistaken.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Earlier in the thread, speaking of Viper, as much as we, well, felt a certain way. He still has the top forum reply ever, imo, the timing was just impeccable. @McLoofus I think you were the one that spoke that one into existence, but I may be mistaken.

Oh yeah with his whoo! Lol 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Oh yeah with his whoo! Lol 

Yes, still in the pantheon of responses, no matter how I feel about the guy. lol 

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

and i am out of tissue.....................

I am sure you have several stations throughout just grab one from their gigity........I kid.❤

12 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yes, still in the pantheon of responses, no matter how I feel about the guy. lol 

That was good another one was that random poster who showed up from tigerdroppings . Apparently , he would change his team logo on that site and a poster over here called his loyalty out. And he responded with “ I change my team logo based on the opponent that Alabama plays against Columbo, any other mysteries I can help you solve ?!” It came out of nowhere and got a ton of reactions 

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

That was good another one was that random poster who showed up from tigerdroppings . Apparently , he would change his team logo on that site and a poster over here called his loyalty out. And he responded with “ I change my team logo based on the opponent that Alabama plays against Columbo, any other mysteries I can help you solve ?!” It came out of nowhere and got a ton of reactions 

Reminds me of what’s his name from a little while back, that posts on a James Madison board. Lol

196641F3-65E5-4D05-9C57-A76667FF1BF8.jpeg

2 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

Oh, man! I don't venture into the football forums very often due to not having the time to read everything and trying to stay away from negativity in my life. But the folks that post in the basketball and baseball forums are awesome. @Maverick.AU @cole256 @DAG @Tigerbelle @GwillMac6 @WarTiger @bigbird @ellitor @AU64

I'm probably missing a crap ton of people but when I see those people post, I try to make sure that I read everything they have to say. 

Very good group.........@Tigerbelle always the lady and a reel sweetheart.............@AU64......Got that Moss Point,MS.  connection and an extremley wise man.......cole I respect for his collegiate play and his real opinion........my sports ended in highschool so I tend to look at Auburn sports from a sunshiney fan perspective and typically let real gameplay issues slide in hopes it corrects itself.

Archived