For Comparison's Sake

Rednilla

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DAG said:

That’s fair but I think what people are saying is it’s year 7. If he goes 8 and whatever again this year, how much more time do we need to give him before we say enough is enough? 10 years? The competition level isn’t going to get any easier and as far as I know, other programs seem to being do everything possible to jump ahead of the curve. And to think, apparently next year the offensive line will be more green than this one? To me this is the year we need to have a defining answer and I hope we do. 

Oh, I agree. I think this is the year the rubber needs to meet the road for Gus. My intent with this thread was to emphasize that it's not over for him yet...but I think it was in vain, because there are those who have made up their minds about Gus and will not be dissuaded unless we win 10 games for three straight years.

11 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Oh, I agree. I think this is the year the rubber needs to meet the road for Gus. My intent with this thread was to emphasize that it's not over for him yet...but I think it was in vain, because there are those who have made up their minds about Gus and will not be dissuaded unless we win 10 games for three straight years.

Not me!  At this point, I'm good with him stringing together two 9 win seasons and then inch it up to 10 wins in 2021.  

Just show me some progressive improvement, break the current trend for crying out loud.  The entire season is in front of these coaches, they have potential galore now as Gus would put it, they need to execute.

Archived