Texas A&M's Matchups AT A GLANCE

Malcolm_FleX48

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

Houston had 373 yards against Tulane, in first half. Ouch 

Is that the game where our best RB had 1 carry?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Houston had 373 yards against Tulane, in first half. Ouch 

And then Tulane shut them down the second half.  Nice piece of coaching by Tulane. Tulane ended up putting 500+ Yards on them. Actually a great game.

7 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

And then Tulane shut them down the second half.  Nice piece of coaching by Tulane. Tulane ended up putting 500+ Yards on them. Actually a great game.

I didn't watch much of the second half of the game. Houston ended up with 533 total yards. Tale of two halves.... did Tulane clamp it down on defense or was Houston shooting themselves in the foot?

Either way, nice comeback victr'y for the Baby Blue Wave.

32 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

I didn't watch much of the second half of the game. Houston ended up with 533 total yards. Tale of two halves.... did Tulane clamp it down on defense or was Houston shooting themselves in the foot?

Either way, nice comeback victr'y for the Baby Blue Wave.

Just looked like major adjustments at the half for Tulane. I don’t know anything about Fritz but their second half suggests he is very good. Tulane has had 500+ yards in all games except Auburn. And really it looked like Tulane achieved that yardage with their QB missing some wide open receivers on several plays. Pretty impressive. Nice midweek game (I live on the west coast so easier for me to watch the whole game)

On 9/19/2019 at 6:50 PM, cole256 said:

Rpo, uno, or UFO. We don't see slants period

Probably why our defense can't defend them. 

Spread it out against Tulane and still ran it... Look for run heavy against A_M despite the obvious which is attack the middle of the field...

However,

We've sucked at passing this far this year... 13 of 14 in the SEC. 

https://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football/auburn-tigers

Archived