Top 21

StatTiger

While at Auburn, Tuberville has compiled the 21st ranked win pct in the country. Here are the total number of opponents, each team has competed against with at least a win pct of .667 ( 8-4 record ).

Miami: 24

Oklahoma: 19

Boise State: 10

Texas: 19

FSU: 22

UGA: 21

Va.Tech: 18

Michigan: 20

Marshall: 14

Tennessee: 24

Nebraska: 20

Louisville: 12

Ohio State: 21

Toledo: 13

Southern Cal: 17

Kansas St: 19

TCU: 9

Utah: 10

Oregon: 15

Florida: 33

Auburn: 29

Over the last six seasons, only Florida has faced more opponents with at least an 8-4 record. This excludes Bowl games.

:au::football::cheer:

VERY impressive when you consider what Coach Tuberville inherited from the tot. :au:

Stat, this may be nit-picking, but I'm curious as to how many, if any of the wins came in the first 2-3 years. Tim brings up a point about what he inherited from Tot. I'm a firm believer, and CTT basically said so himself, that the year Tot left and the one after, were teams with less talent than almost any in the last 30+ years at AU. I thought CTT worked miracles his first couple of years.

Stat, this may be nit-picking, but I'm curious as to how many, if any of the wins came in the first 2-3 years.  Tim brings up a point about what he inherited from Tot.  I'm a firm believer, and CTT basically said so himself, that the year Tot left and the one after, were teams with less talent than almost any in the last 30+ years at AU.  I thought CTT worked miracles his first couple of years.

157806[/snapback]

16 in the first 3 years and 13 in the last 3 years

where does Notre Dame fall? i know there are people that say they have the toughest schedule ever year.

157894[/snapback]

Notre Dame: 29

Archived