I love this site

lost

28 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Agree that this is a wonderful place to interact with other AU grads & fans about our beloved Tigers.

Would love to read a condensed history of the old site (was it called AU Eagle?) which I subscribed to at one time in late 90s. Anybody want to take a shot?

AU Eagle merged over to this one. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

AU Eagle merged over to this one. 

I can't remember for the life of me which posters were with AU Eagle before the merge, and which one's were already here. I joined AU Eagle shortly before the merge - maybe less than a year if I remember correctly. Think it was 2011. 

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I can't remember for the life of me which posters were with AU Eagle before the merge, and which one's were already here. I joined AU Eagle shortly before the merge - maybe less than a year if I remember correctly. Think it was 2011. 

Likewise on remembering who was where first except for a few of the main guys/girls. I was here when the merge happened(joined in 2010). Golf and Bird I know were mods there as well. 

zeek you were supposed to tell me not to flatter myself..............lol

9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Likewise on remembering who was where first except for a few of the main guys/girls. I was here when the merge happened(joined in 2010). Golf and Bird I know were mods there as well. 

The Mayor of Chillville was my favorite 

46 minutes ago, api1957 said:

The Mayor of Chillville was my favorite 

And Jonesy (sp?) too. 

17 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I was here before the merge.  If I remember correctly I followed Rednilla over here from al.com

There's at least one board better than this one, but if I told you about it, I'd have to invite you to it...😎

Even as much abuse as I give and take, this is a pretty cool one, though...:cheers:

I wasn't here back then. I was always on the ITAT forums. I was on theirs way back before it went to rivals i think it was. Wayyyy back when Scott Kennedy was on there, BreakingNews and Mudcat was the recruiting rumormill lol It went to hell though. Got to be only maybe 10 people that posted on there and just bullied everyone else. 

Archived