LSU or ALABAMA

coolmello

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Burrow for Heisman. 

No doubt.

Guys, while I'm thrilled at this display of thrashing...it does make me little sick inside.

We held LSU...23 points at their home.

If only we had an average showing of offense right here. We'd be #1 in nation. Le sigh.

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

" LSU by 20 "

Gary can't grasp it. Verne may need a welfare check up.

Gary said that was the dirtiest play he's seen in a while

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

bama getting embarrassed at home, does it get any better?

Only if they somehow were embarrassed at JHS. 

"Well, I don't think our whole offense looks like themselves... " CNS

Chalk up one for honesty and having an identity to begin with, though. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

“Verne I don’t know what’s going on in his mind”-obvious bias admitted. 

They should've wired Verne up at the nursing home for his thoughts on the game.

6 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

There’s about to be some major domestic abuse goin on in this state...

Not there yet

LSU needs to score on their first possession second half

I’m super excited with how things are turning out, but it also makes me sick inside.

In other news, I heard that Alabama fans were trying to get the snipers to shoot Joe Burrow.

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Only if they somehow were embarrassed at JHS. 

They'll be coming for blood, by then. I expect chippy. 

Kevin Steele > Saban

If we had LSU’s blocking and play calling we’d be undefeated 

I am sorry for who this offends and apologize ahead of time BUT ALL I CAN THINK WHEN I WATCH THIS  GAME IS I DO NOT WANT GUS TO COACH ANOTHER GAME for AU. This game confirms what most of us basically already knew. WE HAVE THE FREAKING BEST DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! And this man cannot field a AVERAGE offense that would of carried us to a National Title!!!!!! I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! We should be undefeated right now. OK RANT OVER!!!!!!!!! lol Enjoy the rest of the game muhhhhhhhh BRODIES!!!!!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am sorry for who this offends and apologize ahead of time BUT ALL I CAN THINK WHEN I WATCH THIS  GAME IS I DO NOT WANT GUS TO COACH ANOTHER GAME for AU. This game confirms what most of us basically already knew. WE HAVE THE FREAKING BEST DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! And this man cannot field a AVERAGE offense that would of carried us to a National Title!!!!!! I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! We should be undefeated right now. OK RANT OVER!!!!!!!!! lol Enjoy the rest of the game muhhhhhhhh BRODIES!!!!!

That’s why this makes me sick to my stomach, with an actual O we’re 9-0, at worst 8-1 and are feeling good about our next 3 games. But instead, it’s they’re beatable, let’s just hope we can play spoiler.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Hes accurate, but he has very good pocket presence. Exceptional, really.

It's the whole package....moving in the pocket, knows every detail on the offense, accuracy, toughness, and anticipation.

He's a cocky little s***, but he backs it up.

8 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I want this offense.

They also have Burrow. He's not just making easy throws, but has full freedom for reads, throws and control

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Exactly. Our defense is a national-championship caliber, but we all knew that when Derrick Brown announced his return for his senior year. Oh my gosh. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That’s why this makes me sick to my stomach, with an actual O we’re 9-0, at worst 8-1 and are feeling good about our next 3 games. But instead, it’s they’re bearable, let’s just hope we can play spoiler.

I AM SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK right there with you bro!!!! I cannot even witness bama getting their ass kicked for a half because of THE EGREGIOUS BS that we saw in the swamp and Death Valley. ALL WE NEEDED to be is MEDIOCRE!!!!! That is it and we walk away with both games.

Archived