LSU or ALABAMA

coolmello

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We still have an outside shot of making some waves. To give up now is stupid imo. 

bama is totally beatable. 

We always have a shot because of the talent we have. The point is we should not be in this position. We should be undefeated going in to amen corner with only needing to go 1 for 2 to make the playoffs most likely. 

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AURaptor said:

Yes and no.

Players see, and are paying attention. Maybe somethin good can come of that. BIG maybe. 

Sure hope so.

3 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

That troubles me a little. 

Gotta Give LSU credit though...

we COULD have been... but they are walking the walk, and ARE doing it... on the road against Bama.

hats off to em and if they can keep this up they can run the table.

WE NEED TO BEAT and KNOCK  UGA and BAMA OUT of any playoff hopes!!!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

We always have a shot because of the talent we have. The point is we should not be in this position. We should be undefeated going in to amen corner with only needing to go 1 for 2 to make the playoffs most likely. 

We should, yes. But we shouldn’t give up. 

This is what a championship caliber program does, in case anyone was wondering. They go into bammers house with the POTUS in attendance and whoop that ass. I wonder what kind of excuses folks will come up with for Auburn after this one.

Side note...

Wonder if napolean will whine about the fans leaving early today?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Gary going to turn in his Alabama pom poms and dress for an LSU one?

No doubt.  Front runner extraordinaire. 

9 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Imagine how the players feel. 

Love Coach O. Not taking his foot off the gas. 

6 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

This is what a championship caliber program does, in case anyone was wondering. They go into bammers house with the POTUS in attendance and whoop that ass. I wonder what kind of excuses folks will come up with for Auburn after this one.

That Auburn has to play both these teams....

LSU and Florida have what we don’t. Inventive offenses with coaches who won’t take their foot off the pedal.

They were talking about how Florida spreads the ball around and they got it to 15 different players in the first quarter. 

Bama D has not had to play this much

Good tackle by Burrow.

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We still have an outside shot of making some waves. To give up now is stupid imo. 

bama is totally beatable. 

I agree with that.

LSU, OSU, and Clemson (assuming they win out) are locks. That one spot is up for grabs. Let's say we win out and finish 10-2. Depending on the final CFP rankings, we'd be looking at a schedule that brought us a record of 3-2 against top ten teams in nation, along with three point loss to (probably the prohibitive) #1 team in nation at their venue. Let's say Oregon wins the conference. Would we get in over Oregon or would Oregon get the nod? I wonder.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Trovon LOVES Auburn. He’s a great ambassador. 

Archived