Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just embarrassing how bad of a shooting team we are. We aren't even close on these shots.

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

Does he ever look for a pass?

Even then, no one is hitting an outside shot. He's probably thinking, why bother?

Our senior guards have ZERO confidence that any of their teammates, other than Wiley, can make a shot. I can't blame them for being a little selfish. A sad place to be.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I think we've had 7-8 missed layups and 10 missed 3's. SMH None of these 3's are bad shots they just can't make them

I hope second half Georgia gets the same bad bounce on the rims that we have in the first half. I have no idea how some of those shots did not go down.

Face it, we just aren’t playing very good basketball lately.  Even the games we have won in the last few weeks were not particularly well played. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

J'von yelling at Wiley on the court for him screwing up. There is ZERO team chemistry right now. Something has to give.

Okoro was the glue and we’re seeing that now

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Good grief Auburn, are we seriously this bad without Okoro? What’s the matter? Georgia is absolutely terrible. Figure this the crap out 

We’ve played like trash against a multitude of terrible opponents. Eking out wins in OT pumps up our w/l record. We’ve said it’d catch up with us at some point. 

Looking like we've never played the game. 

How can everybody's timing be off for an entire half? 

Does our team hold regular practices where the players get to practice passing, shooting and simple rebounding? 

What a scheisse show. 

smh

Archived