Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I'm very impressed with the minutes that Jaylin has played so far. He needs to take minutes from Flan and JJ.

At least he's hustling on defense

As bad as we've looked, Georgia is ripe for the taking. One little extended spurt could get us going.

Georgia keeps hitting timely baskets. We need them to implode like they have against other teams. 

But of course we could be the one game they don't blow a big lead.

1 minute ago, slyinsocal said:

As bad as we've looked, Georgia is ripe for the taking. One little extended spurt could get us going.

Looks like this will be the game they don't choke.

Bruhhhhh GTFO Flannigan out of this game man. I'm so tired of watching him play. That happens at least once a game. Get it to a guard dude.

Just now, slyinsocal said:

Flanigan I swear....

Unplayable to me.

These refs are a joke. SEC needs to get control. There should not be such a disparity between being home or away. Samir got shoved in the face, extended arms and all and no call.  Guy looking right at it. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Bruhhhhh GTFO Flannigan out of this game man. I'm so tired of watching him play. That happens at least once a game. Get it to a guard dude.

PLEASE! And I don't think he even tried to defend Edwards there. Just let him dribble right by him.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

JM makes 1-2 51-43 uga. Player steps on Macs foot and Mac gets his 4th foul

This . This is just trash basketball . 

Lol Wiley's hand-eye coordination makes me shake my head sometimes. Flanigan ahhh there will be better days young fella

Archived