Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking at this like we get a chance to get some of the young guys some experience with an excuse for losing, then Okoro comes back and we have a better team than we would have without his injury (even though we have a worse record).

6 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I am looking at this like we get a chance to get some of the young guys some experience with an excuse for losing, then Okoro comes back and we have a better team than we would have without his injury (even though we have a worse record).

That's great in theory but I'm looking at it as our guys are getting exposed. Flannigan right now is a dud offensively. You don't even have to guard him when he is on the floor. He does defend well though. That shot though? Beyond broke. Sans his 2 huge games at home Cambridge has been lost defensively and a walking bagel on offense. Jaylin looked like a good springy athlete out there who can rebound the basketball but also looked like another non scorer. Jamal J has been exposed since conference play started. He struggles to get his shot off and he can't hang on the other end trying to guard SEC level athletes. 

We got to hope we can get Jalen Green and some other instant scorers to close this class out because I'm not seeing any scoring threats for next year's team besides Coop.

Looks like the team is in the ATL at the Turner studio's for Chuck's birthday! I wish it was coming off a win.

Screenshot_20200220-210615.png

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's great in theory but I'm looking at it as our guys are getting exposed. Flannigan right now is a dud offensively. You don't even have to guard him when he is on the floor. He does defend well though. That shot though? Beyond broke. Sans his 2 huge games at home Cambridge has been lost defensively and a walking bagel on offense. Jaylin looked like a good springy athlete out there who can rebound the basketball but also looked like another non scorer. Jamal J has been exposed since conference play started. He struggles to get his shot off and he can't hang on the other end trying to guard SEC level athletes. 

We got to hope we can get Jalen Green and some other instant scorers to close this class out because I'm not seeing any scoring threats for next year's team besides Coop.

I'm just making stuff up to try to make a good argument, but maybe part of our problem is poor PG play and with a great assist man (Cooper) at PG then Jaylin and Cambridge and Turbo become scoring MACHINES!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

I'm just making stuff up to try to make a good argument, but maybe part of our problem is poor PG play and with a great assist man (Cooper) at PG then Jaylin and Cambridge and Turbo become scoring MACHINES!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the positivity!!! I needed some after last nights loss! Lol

Archived