Men vs Ole Miss Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, alexava said:

Wiley drives me crazy at times. I was hoping he would be a dominant player. But he’s been pretty good tonight 

Wiley is pretty good more often than not. The last few games he's been way better inside. Big thing is the refs don't call the fouls that they should. If they did, he would foul out every team.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Don’t really care for this color analyst, I’d rather have AK

Yes. Tom is a good play-by-play guy but there aren’t a lot of good color guys. Andy is one I enjoy. 

Going forward tho. We need to play Jaylin more.  DP is getting abused on defense. We need Jaylin against UK

AU needs a miracle against UK. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Yes. Tom is a good play-by-play guy but there aren’t a lot of good color guys. Andy is one I enjoy. 

This guy, the way he talks, etc. and then when they show him. He has a very punchable face. Honestly not a guy I want on anymore AU games 

Lol we have 24 wins in a year where I don't even think we are that good!!! Incredible!!!! Bruuuuuuuuuuce freaking peaaaaaaarl baby!!!! 1 more win for 3 straight seasons of 25 wins!!! Come on AU!!! Woooooooo!!!!! War damn eagle baaaaay beeeee!!!!

Alright. Okoro back. Doughty a bit sloppy. McCormick so so. But Wiley was a monster and VERY positive contributions from the other youngsters. Payback for scrappy OM. Solid. We can play better. I'll take it.

Going forward tho. We need to play Jaylin more.  DP is getting abused on defense. We need Jaylin against UK

I thought Danjel had a pretty good game. Or first half at least. I can’t say yet whether I like Jaylen defensively or not. 

Just now, jared52 said:

I thought Danjel had a pretty good game. Or first half at least. I can’t say yet whether I like Jaylen defensively or not. 

He had the few layups but he was subpar defensively. His man constantly got to the bucket. Jaylin played much better D

1 minute ago, alexava said:

I heard way too much about “The Bachelor “. 

I heard not enough!!! Lol. Dane's breakdown of this past bachelor episode was the most exciting and entertaining thing about  this game!!! Hahaha.  Kermit is so zzzzzzzzzz. Every game where he controls the pace is death for ratings LMAO

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol we have 24 wins in a year where I don't even think we are that good!!! Incredible!!!! Bruuuuuuuuuuce freaking peaaaaaaarl baby!!!! 1 more win for 3 straight seasons of 25 wins!!! Come on AU!!! Woooooooo!!!!! War damn eagle baaaaay beeeee!!!!

F Wolken and Forde, they can’t touch us bayyyy beee

He had the few layups but he was subpar defensively. His man constantly got to the bucket. Jaylin played much better D

Yeah admittedly I didn’t pay a lot of attention to Jay on defense. Will do so next time. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I heard not enough!!! Lol. Dane's breakdown of this past bachelor episode was the most exciting and entertaining thing about the his game!!! Hahaha. 

As someone that has never watched the bachelor, I wish it would burst in flames. It’s just crap lol

Again, the periods of sloppiness will get you killed against the better teams. Jaylin Williams is going to be a force.  I would like to see him get more minutes.  Not a great game but very good at times.  

WAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Yeah admittedly I didn’t pay a lot of attention to Jay on defense. Will do so next time. 

DP got beat several times in a row. Jaylin comes in, immediately forces his man to miss. DP isn’t playing good enough right now to leave Jaylin on the bench 

Just now, around4ever said:

Again, the periods of sloppiness will get you killed against the better teams. Jaylin Williams is going to be a force.  I would like to see him get more minutes.  Not a great game but very good at times.  

WAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!

Apparently they get us killed by bad teams too. 

3 minutes ago, jared52 said:

AU needs a miracle against UK. 

UK plays pretty good D. Their guards are electric. I hope they'll be a little TOO jacked up and make mistakes. It's possible we may have a mental edge against them? I'm probably wrong.

So I've already accepted we are going to get our asses kicked Saturday at rupp. Not even going to get upset or mad. Kentucky is the hottest team in the country right now along with Kansas. 

We will eventually win again at rupp for the first time since 88 in Bruce's tenure but this team def is not the one that will get it done.

Archived