Men vs Ole Miss Game Thread

Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

As someone that has never watched the bachelor, I wish it would burst in flames. It’s just crap lol

I know!! That's why it's amazing!! Lol. 

Toxic and trashy reality TV is soooooo gooood for the soul. It may be the best comedy (unintentional of course! Derrrrrrrrr hahaha) on TV because the level of cringe is off the charts.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Wiley won that game for us.

I should start another post and this may get moved. I love Wiley as much as anyone. What is the NBA going to do with Wiley?  I feel his potential is off the charts, What do they see for those more astute than me?

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I know!! That's why it's amazing!! Lol. 

Toxic and trashy reality TV is soooooo gooood for the soul. It may be the best comedy (unintentional of course! Derrrrrrrrr hahaha) on TV because the level of cringe is off the charts.

I deal with prisoners and rehabbers on the daily. I’m used to that style, not something I want to watch on tv lol. Aka I don’t like the drama lol

Wiley's lack of coordination keeps him from being a dominant big and top choice in the draft. If he had coordinated hands, he could consistently take over games. He produces even as he is now, but gosh it's frustrating sometimes.

Damn, that was like getting a root canal!. Too many easy points left on the floor, just too many. I couldn't help but notice that we played better when Williams was in the game. 24 wins but it was a tough one to get #24

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

So I've already accepted we are going to get our asses kicked Saturday at rupp. Not even going to get upset or mad. Kentucky is the hottest team in the country right now along with Kansas. 

We will eventually win again at rupp for the first time since 88 in Bruce's tenure but this team def is not the one that will get it done.

Not giving up. Not me. Bruce should just tell the guys there's nothing to lose. Play loose. Play smart. Enjoy quieting that crowd. KY will be sooo jacked up they'll make mistakes. We've beaten them two in a row. We're in their head. That's my pregame speech. Will it work? LOL.

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

He produces even as he is now, but gosh it's frustrating sometimes.

I know the feeling. He's aged me 10 years this season on the offensive end, but I get the years back on the defensive end. I doubt we would be in the NCAA picture without him, so I take deep breaths and hope he dunks

1 minute ago, slyinsocal said:

Not giving up. Not me. Bruce should just tell the guys there's nothing to lose. Play loose. Play smart. Enjoy quieting that crowd. KY will be sooo jacked up they'll make mistakes. We've beaten them two in a row. We're in their head. That's my pregame speech. Will it work? LOL.

I would tell them to be a team...play together. If J'von or Samir think that game is their time to shine, we'll lose as bad as we did last time. They are going to have to look for assists first. If we look for passes, especially inside, then we definitely have a chance.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I deal with prisoners and rehabbers on the daily. I’m used to that style, not something I want to watch on tv lol. Aka I don’t like the drama lol

If you made a reality show out of it I would so watch!!!! LMAO. I am just a basic ass country bumpkin redneck white boy!!! Lol. I inject drama from reality TV in to my veins. Not drugs!!!! Bahaha 

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

I would tell them to be a team...play together. If J'von or Samir think that game is their time to shine, we'll lose as bad as we did last time. They are going to have to look for assists first. If we look for passes, especially inside, then we definitely have a chance.

Drive the paint and drive some more!

4 minutes ago, slyinsocal said:

Hey it worked on me!!!! It made me want to run through a wall and drop a bag of cash on Jalen greens front steps!!! Lol

Just now, doverstutts said:

Drive the paint and drive some more!

Drive the paint and dish it! Samir got a few to fall tonight, but he hasn't been so successful finishing against better teams.

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

Damn, out rebounded 33-32....no excuse for that against OM

We had our hands on probably 20 of their 33 but couldn’t bring it in. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If you made a reality show out of it I would so watch!!!! LMAO. I am just a basic ass country bumpkin redneck white boy!!! Lol. I inject drama from reality TV in to my veins. Not drugs!!!! Bahaha 

lol I told my dad we needed to contact the people that do gold rush and all that stuff lol

16 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

DP got beat several times in a row. Jaylin comes in, immediately forces his man to miss. DP isn’t playing good enough right now to leave Jaylin on the bench 

Auburn posted the highlights to YouTube and they're basically the Jaylin Williams show.

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

Damn, out rebounded 33-32....no excuse for that against OM

Part of it was defending the 3 I think. OM only attempted 15 the whole game, which is surprising. I think we focused on stopping it. They spread the floor. So yeah Wiley was on an island down there.

Just now, doverstutts said:

knee?....I'm listening to our post game and trying to keep up with the duke/wf score

Elbow, and it doesn't look good. Screaming in pain on the court.

I both love and hate Petty. Hate that he's a bammer, love his play when he's on. 

Archived