Drew Brees Comments

Grumps

26 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The issue is that about 50% of those people have very different perspectives what constitutes a bad cop, and excessive policing. And therein lies a big reason for this whole issue. 

I agree and meant to say “against these bad cops” as everybody agrees that these cops were bad as it relates to the killing of Mr, Floyd. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm the wrong person for that, I've had enough of the Wolf in sheep's clothing thing

Facts/statistics matter. 

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So much cluelessness in this post. 

Instead of a snarky post, you could provide statistics to prove your point. 

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’ve said this before and I believe no death is in vain.  What a miserable thing to say. As for the *racist to be proud of America* statement, you do realize the whole thread is about Brees having to apologize twice for his statement regarding the National Anthem and how proud he was of his grandfathers?

That's absolutely not true and the fact that many like you literally refuse to listen is the problem. But brees works with mostly black athletes. He would be nothing in football without African Americans and he is held accountable. There's not one person that cared he said ANYTHING about his grandparents. But to manipulate narratives it sounds good huh? 

3 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

The facts are out there for everyone to find on the internet for themselves. It isn’t just because I say so. It is hard to take you seriously when you deny the Civil War resulted in shaved being freed and when you say opportunity zones are made up. You lose all credibility when you deny those facts. Pick any fact I’ve posted and prove it wrong. You can’t because they aren’t wrong. You are a truth denier because it doesn’t fit your emotions. You must keep the discussion in an emotional level because the facts don’t fit the narrative. 

You just say stuff then think it's up to everybody else to prove you wrong.....that's stupid. I NEVER said the results of the war led to slaves being free. You see that's your game and you've been trying for 3 days to get me to play that with you so you can try to manipulate and lie but I won't engage in it with you so you turn into a child and go to you don't accept facts! These facts that you can't produce. 

The first "fact" that you posted about the more whites were killed by policemen......I showed how you tried to use that to make one point and how it's really a lie in the context of the way you tried to use it with the white population almost 8 times that of a African American....You say I lost credibility you never had any. I usually ignore your post it's you who keeps quoting me to even acknowledge you

3 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

False narrative again. The first thing is 99,9% of America is united against the bad cops. That is number one. But those cops have been charged and arrested. So if every black life matters what will save more blacks lives.....stopping police from unjustly killing a black persons or stopping blacks from having abortions or stopping blacks from being killed in Chicago and other inner cities? 

You should focus on stopping whites. 

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

To the bolded part; all people will never agree something is wrong even though you think they should.  To the rest; you just described the NFL, not the average citizen.

That athlete has signed a $1 million+ contract with Nike to promote their shoes and the cops (White, Black, Asian and Hispanic) work for far less, so there is a difference.

I have always appreciated the people that have sacrificed to provide me and my family with security.  Just the way I feel.  The athletes are entertainment and are secondary to safety and security.

I imagine so when you don't have to worry about those people killing you. I'm sure you do appreciate them.

You're right everybody don't but doesn't change the fact that any decent person would agree to equality as that is supposed to be the foundation of the country, but as you've stated we all know that's not true

Hilarious arguing over trying to make this man pledge to the flag the way everybody THINKS he should but those same people can't even say blacklives matter. Literally won't say or type it....hypocrites

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You just say stuff then think it's up to everybody else to prove you wrong.....that's stupid. I NEVER said the results of the war led to slaves being free. You see that's your game and you've been trying for 3 days to get me to play that with you so you can try to manipulate and lie but I won't engage in it with you so you turn into a child and go to you don't accept facts! These facts that you can't produce. 

The first "fact" that you posted about the more whites were killed by policemen......I showed how you tried to use that to make one point and how it's really a lie in the context of the way you tried to use it with the white population almost 8 times that of a African American....You say I lost credibility you never had any. I usually ignore your post it's you who keeps quoting me to even acknowledge you

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I know you never said the Civil War resulted in slaves being freed.  I called you out on it. So we agree you never said that. And you are factually wrong as the Civil War absolutely did lead to slaves being freed. 

It is also a fact more whites are killed by police than blacks. I also agree with you that a higher percentage of the black population is killed by police every year. That is also a fact. You see both of these are true. Also, it is true than blacks commit proportionally more violent crimes than whites as well. I suggest this is why more blacks are killed proportionally by police each year as you are more likely to get killed by the police if you are in the process of committing a violent crime. Let’s not forget you also said opportunity zones are made up and this is simply not factually correct. 

1 minute ago, SocialCircle said:

I know you never said the Civil War resulted in slaves being freed.  I called you out on it. So we agree you never said that. And you are factually wrong as the Civil War absolutely did lead to slaves being freed. 

It is also a fact more whites are killed by police than blacks. I also agree with you that a higher percentage of the black population is killed by police every year. That is also a fact. You see both of these are true. Also, it is true than blacks commit more violent crimes than whites as well. I suggest this is why more blacks are killed by police each year as you are more likely to get killed by the police if you are in the process of committing a violent crime. Let’s not forget you also said opportunity zones are made up and this is simply not factually correct. 

You still can't show any of the stuff you lie about. Pitiful

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You should focus on stopping whites. 

I think the most focus should be on stopping whatever causes the most number of innocent people to lose their lives. That isn’t happening is it? I asked several times and you never answer why this is. Why is the focus not on what causes the most innocent lives to be lost? 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Instead of a snarky post, you could provide statistics to prove your point. 

It’s 56% more clueless than the typical @SocialCircle post, which makes it 42% less clueless than one of your typical posts— how’s that?

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You still can't show any of the stuff you lie about. Pitiful

It is all over the internet. Are you too lazy to see for yourself? What fact that I have posted to you believe to be inaccurate? 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s 56% more clueless than the typical @SocialCircle post, which makes it 42% less clueless than one of your typical posts— how’s that?

Show one fact I’m wrong about. 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Facts/statistics matter. 

Yeah those social circle type facts where you just make things up? I'm sure they do matter to you and him. They don't to anybody else though

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s too late on a Sunday night to worry about math! 😂

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I imagine so when you don't have to worry about those people killing you. I'm sure you do appreciate them.

You're right everybody don't but doesn't change the fact that any decent person would agree to equality as that is supposed to be the foundation of the country, but as you've stated we all know that's not true

Again you are wrong. This country is not about making sure everyone is equal, so it is not about equality. This country is about trying to make sure everyone has equal opportunity. 

Just now, SocialCircle said:

Show one fact I’m wrong about. 

I already pointed out how you showed you couldn't be trusted in the context of how you tried to use the more whites killed stat. Then you threw out some garbage theory of blacks committing more violent crime when the entire original point everyone was talking about was unarmed black people being killed. But you ignored that because from the very start you've been wanting to sway ANY conversation away from that and you want to talk about other things like unemployment.

I also pointed out how I never disputed that the end of the civil war led to slaves being freed. But you typed a bunch more stuff and pretend you are very intellectual doing a great job

6 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Again you are wrong. This country is not about making sure everyone is equal, so it is not about equality. This country is about trying to make sure everyone has equal opportunity. 

Yeah all men are created equal isn't in the declaration of independence. 14th amendment doesn't guarantee equal protection of laws....

Idiot

7 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I’m pretty sure getting equal treatment from the cops falls somewhere within what this country is about. 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

I’m pretty sure getting equal treatment from the cops falls somewhere within what this country is about. 

He just wants to talk about black abortions and black crime. Not ANYTHING white

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I already pointed out how you showed you couldn't be trusted in the context of how you tried to use the more whites killed stat. Then you threw out some garbage theory of blacks committing more violent crime when the entire original point everyone was talking about was unarmed black people being killed. But you ignored that because from the very start you've been wanting to sway ANY conversation away from that and you want to talk about other things like unemployment.

I also pointed out how I never disputed that the end of the civil war led to slaves being freed. But you typed a bunch more stuff and pretend you are very intellectual doing a great job

The fact I stated about more whites being killed by police is true. You are changing your story now about the Civil War. You must have mistyped something by mistake because you are now contradicting yourself. You need to go back and read your own posts or go back and edit them as it relates to the Civil War. And blacks  do commit proportionally more violent crime than whites.  So you still haven’t shown where I got any fact wrong. You won’t be able to either. 

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah all men are created equal isn't in the declaration of independence. 14th amendment doesn't guarantee equal protection of laws....

Idiot

All men are created equal by God. I never said otherwise. The point is this country wasn’t founded to make sure everyone has an equal outcome. It was created to make sure everyone has an equal opportunity and equal protection under the law doesn’t guarantee you and I will be equal but it does say we will be treated equally under the law. These are very different things. 

4 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

The fact I stated about more whites being killed by police is true. You are changing your story now about the Civil War. You must have mistyped something by mistake because you are now contradicting yourself. You need to go back and read your own posts or go back and edit them as it relates to the Civil War. And blacks  do commit proportionally more violent crime than whites.  So you still haven’t shown where I got any fact wrong. You won’t be able to either. 

See? You confused yourself and now telling me to edit. Once again I showed twice things you made up, now prove me wrong. Show me where you didn't try to use that in a context to say something that isn't true and show me where I said that the the end of the civil war didn't result into slaves being freed. Show that. Actually forget the context thing because you can't even understand that your lie didn't work but the civil war thing is simple show where I said that

5 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Quick fact check on numbers: blacks are killed roughly 32 more times than whites by police related killings when their respective population is accounted for. While the total amount makes it seem like more whites are killed, the rate is way higher for blacks. 

Archived