Drew Brees Comments

Grumps

4 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

All men are created equal by God. I never said otherwise. The point is this country wasn’t founded to make sure everyone has an equal outcome. It was created to make sure everyone has an equal opportunity and equal protection under the law doesn’t guarantee you and I will be equal but it does say we will be treated equally under the law. These are very different things. 

Who said anything about an equal outcome besides you? I know it's two different things. You should stop talking so much and stop confusing yourself....NOBODY is taking you serious

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He just wants to talk about black abortions and black crime. Not ANYTHING white

This is not true. You mentioned this previously in another thread and here is a copy and paste from that thread:

Why isn't the same done with white people?" I look at numbers for a living and make sense of data.  I do look at the numbers for whites.  Whites have too many divorces and church attendance is in decline in the white community.  Statistics show whites are more likely to commit suicide. So the same is done with white people as it relates to me.

7 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Quick fact check on numbers: blacks are killed roughly 32 more times than whites by police related killings when their respective population is accounted for. While the total amount makes it seem like more whites are killed, the rate is way higher for blacks. 

I agree with you and have said so multiple times during this thread. 

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Who said anything about an equal outcome besides you? I know it's two different things. You should stop talking so much and stop confusing yourself....NOBODY is taking you serious

Here is a copy of paste of what you said: “..would agree to equality as that issupposed to be the foundation of the country,“

This appears to me as you saying we were founded to make sure we are all equal. After your clarification it appears we actually agree on this one. Thanks for your clarification. 

1 minute ago, SocialCircle said:

I agree with you and have said so multiple times during this thread. 

Then why keep saying more whites are killed?  We have a rate of roughly 32 times greater, that’s the reason we are having this conversation. 

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

See? You confused yourself and now telling me to edit. Once again I showed twice things you made up, now prove me wrong. Show me where you didn't try to use that in a context to say something that isn't true and show me where I said that the the end of the civil war didn't result into slaves being freed. Show that. Actually forget the context thing because you can't even understand that your lie didn't work but the civil war thing is simple show where I said that

Here is a copy and paste of a quote from your post:

.“ I NEVER said the results ofthe war led to slaves being free.”

Busted!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Then why keep saying more whites are killed?  We have a rate of roughly 32 times greater, that’s the reason we are having this conversation. 

I have posted several things that are true. One is more whites are killed by police than blacks. Another is blacks are killed at a proportionally higher percentage by police than whites. Another is blacks commit proportionally a higher number of violent crimes than do whites. All three are true and all three are important. I have posted each of these multiple times because they are all true. 

12 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I have posted several things that are true. One is more whites are killed by police than blacks. Another is blacks are killed at a proportionally higher percentage by police than whites. Another is blacks commit proportionally a higher number of violent crimes than do whites. All three are true and all three are important. I have posted each of these multiple times because they are all true. 

Show where the number that they proportionally higher compared to whites and compare that to the proportion rate that are killled by police. Unless they are about equal then your reasoning for dismissing this as a problem is invalid. 

All that aside we are focused on unarmed blacks that are killed by police brutality, not encounters involving violence. 

Just because you throw out true facts doesn’t mean they are always applicable to the discussion. 

It’s simple, you either think there’s a problem with police brutality against blacks or you don’t. 

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Show where the number that they proportionally higher compared to whites and compare that to the proportion rate that are killled by police. Unless they are about equal then your reasoning for dismissing this as a problem is invalid. 

All that aside we are focused on unarmed blacks that are killed by police brutality, not encounters involving violence. 

I don’t understand what you are asking in the first paragraph. I believe there were less than 20 unarmed black men killed by police in 2019. The number I’ve heard most often for 2019 is actually 9. Whatever the number is I think we can all agree is that number Of blacks killed by police is much less than the number of blacks killed in Chicago and other cities and is also much less than the number of black babies killed by abortion. I agree that blacks lives matter. I still don’t understand why the focus of the movement isn’t on where most of the innocent black lives are lost. Can anyone explain this to me?

3 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I don’t understand what you are asking in the first paragraph. I believe there were less than 20 unarmed black men killed by police in 2019. The number I’ve heard most often for 2019 is actually 9. Whatever the number is I think we can all agree is that number Of blacks killed by police is much less than the number of blacks killed in Chicago and other cities and is also much less than the number of black babies killed by abortion. I agree that blacks lives matter. I still don’t understand why the focus of the movement isn’t on where most of the innocent black lives are lost. Can anyone explain this to me?

It’s simple, you either think there’s a problem with police brutality against blacks or you don’t. 

It’s a yes or no answer. 

It’s simple, you either think there’s a problem with police brutality against blacks or you don’t. 

So you can’t explain why the focus is on police brutality. To answer your question, the evidence shows police brutality against blacks is occurring less and less. However, we can always do better as shown by the senseless murder of George Floyd. With the rate it is occurring vs the rate of black killings in Chicago and other cities and the rate of black babies being killed, I still don’t understand why the focus on here instead of more on those 2 issues that kill far more blacks. 

2 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

So you can’t explain why the focus is on police brutality. To answer your question, the evidence shows police brutality against blacks is occurring less and less. However, we can always do better as shown by the senseless murder of George Floyd. With the rate it is occurring vs the rate of black killings in Chicago and other cities and the rate of black babies being killed, I still don’t understand why the focus on here instead of more on those 2 issues that kill far more blacks. 

It’s a yes or no answer....while it’s sad those lives are lost due to those circumstances they are not relevant to my question. 

5 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

How about this scenario, maybe it will explain it to you better: 

Which cancer should we find a cure for first? 

Breast cancer 

or

leukemia ? 

5 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

It’s a yes or no answer....while it’s sad those lives are lost due to those circumstances they are not relevant to my question. 

The answer will always be yes because police brutality will never be eliminated against any race because there will always be evil in this world. 

How about this scenario, maybe it will explain it to you better: 

Which cancer should we find a cure for first? 

Breast cancer 

or

leukemia ? 

I would have to research, but I would think the most time and effort should be on the one that occurs the most and/or kills more people annually. 

36 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Here is a copy and paste of a quote from your post:

.“ I NEVER said the results ofthe war led to slaves being free.”

Busted!!!!!!!!!

So this means one of two things either you're a liar and you're trying to weasel your way out of this or two you're just dumb and confused yourself either way it's sad. You posted this BEFORE you wrote the other stuff

5 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

The facts are out there for everyone to find on the internet for themselves. It isn’t just because I say so. It is hard to take you seriously when you deny the Civil War resulted in shaved being freed and when you say opportunity zones are made up. You lose all credibility when you deny those facts. Pick any fact I’ve posted and prove it wrong. You can’t because they aren’t wrong. You are a truth denier because it doesn’t fit your emotions. You must keep the discussion in an emotional level because the facts don’t fit the narrative. 

So once again you show where I said that about the civil war......that's the liar part. If you're not on purposely lying then maybe you should stop jumping on every post that I make telling me I'm saying a false narrative or I can't accept facts because after you see I NEVER said that you're going to have toadmit that you're making all these mistakes because you're jumbling everything up and you're making yourself look like an idiot because you're confusing yourself. Either way you can stop following my every post because I'm not interested in a back and forth with you as you can't understand s***

5 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I would have to research, but I would think the most time and effort should be on the one that occurs the most and/or kills more people annually. 

Wow!! Just wow!! For the record Breast cancer kills about 41,000 a year and leukemia kills about 21,000 a year. 

So the ones with leukemia, just pat them on the back and tell em good luck! All the resources went to breast cancer because we need more people to die from leukemia before it’s important enough. 

35 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Just because you throw out true facts doesn’t mean they are always applicable to the discussion. 

It’s simple, you either think there’s a problem with police brutality against blacks or you don’t. 

I see what you're doing and kudos to having the patience but I just want to point out notice he want show any of these facts...we're just assuming they are true. And if he was able to show some metric I would doubt any that would suggest that the number on police misconduct is down because how can we really even know that? There's so much stuff that's covered up

9 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Wow!! Just wow!! For the record Breast cancer kills about 41,000 a year and leukemia kills about 21,000 a year. 

So the ones with leukemia, just pat them on the back and tell em good luck! All the resources went to breast cancer because we need more people to die from leukemia before it’s important enough. 

I didn’t say that at all. I said the most time and effort should be spent on the one that occurs or kills the most. I never said completely ignore either one. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I see what you're doing and kudos to having the patience but I just want to point out notice he want show any of these facts...we're just assuming they are true. And if he was able to show some metric I would doubt any that would suggest that the number on police misconduct is down because how can we really even know that? There's so much stuff that's covered up

Thanks! Yeah, there’s a good ole boy system that hides this stuff. It’s sad to say it, but thankfully we all have cameras on our phones now to catch this type of stuff. 

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So this means one of two things either you're a liar and you're trying to weasel your way out of this or two you're just dumb and confused yourself either way it's sad. You posted this BEFORE you wrote the other stuff

So once again you show where I said that about the civil war......that's the liar part. If you're not on purposely lying then maybe you should stop jumping on every post that I make telling me I'm saying a false narrative or I can't accept facts because after you see I NEVER said that you're going to have toadmit that you're making all these mistakes because you're jumbling everything up and you're making yourself look like an idiot because you're confusing yourself. Either way you can stop following my every post because I'm not interested in a back and forth with you as you can't understand s***

I copied and pasted your quote about the war. It is there for all to see. 

1 minute ago, SocialCircle said:

I didn’t say that at all. I said the most time and effort should be spent on the one that occurs or kills the most. I never said completely ignore either one. 

Look at it this way BLM is to police brutality just as Susan B Komen is to breast cancer or LLS is to Leukemia. All cancers suck!! But they have their subgroup that advocates getting rid of specific types of cancer. So all lives matter, but Black Lives Matter is focused on police brutality. Because when you focus your energy you can do more good! 

3 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Thanks! Yeah, there’s a good ole boy system that hides this stuff. It’s sad to say it, but thankfully we all have cameras on our phones now to catch this type of stuff. 

I get it. No matter what the data says or how many studies show it or even if the sources are left leaning..... you know better. Just make up your own narrative despite the facts. 

12 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

I get it. No matter what the data says or how many studies show it or even if the sources are left leaning..... you know better. Just make up your own narrative despite the facts. 

You’ve yet to provide actual data....

And I’m probably one of the least left leaning members on here. 

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Look at it this way BLM is to police brutality just as Susan B Komen is to breast cancer or LLS is to Leukemia. All cancers suck!! But they have their subgroup that advocates getting rid of specific types of cancer. So all lives matter, but Black Lives Matter is focused on police brutality. Because when you focus your energy you can do more good! 

I am simply suggesting even more lives could be saved if the focus was on where more lives are actually lost. 

Archived