WSJ: All the Adam Schiff Transcripts

DKW 86

All the Adam Schiff Transcripts

Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.

By 

Americans expect that politicians will lie, but sometimes the examples are so brazen that they deserve special notice. Newly released Congressional testimony shows that Adam Schiff spread falsehoods shamelessly about Russia and Donald Trump for three years even as his own committee gathered contrary evidence.

The House Intelligence Committee last week released 57 transcripts of interviews it conducted in its investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election. The committee probe started in January 2017 under then-Chair...MORE

I told so many this was the case. There are often people I can just see straight thru. This guy never not one time looked like he was telling the truth to me. The total truth is that I got the same vibe from Trump for thirty years plus.

We need someone tracking the FACEPALMS we get for truth on this forum. It has gotten to the point, if I dont get at least one facepalm, i feel like i didnt do my job.  The WSJ Editorial BOARD wrote this. It was not a one-of from a single member or a guest. It was the entire board.

Now it’s believable because WSJ published this?  FOX had this information all along and no one wanted to even investigate. Who is it that heads up the House Intelligent Committee, you know the committee that is in charge of oversight of the Intelligent branch?

The man should be impeached.

23 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I told so many this was the case. There are often people I can just see straight thru. This guy never not one time looked like he was telling the truth to me. The total truth is that I got the same vibe from Trump for thirty years plus.

The entire cabal must suffer the consequences of their actions or this strategy will be repeated.  It could happen to the other side of the aisle next time. Therefore everyone should want to punish those guilty. 

9 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

The entire cabal must suffer the consequences of their actions or this strategy will be repeated.  It could happen to the other side of the aisle next time. Therefore everyone should want to punish those guilty. 

To be honest, this could be pay back for Clinton. WJC was guilty of extremely poor judgment, nothing more, until he lied under oath. 

Archived