Gun Seized - Justice or not???

Grumps

6 minutes ago, The Freak said:

You missed a chance to say they would have been killed by the police.

Just tryin' to help, bud.

well thank you freakster. that means a lot to me in my old age.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I don’t think I see any fingers on triggers. They appear to be using proper trigger discipline. The finger is not supposed to be on the trigger unless you plan to destroy something. 

Unfortunately, that didn't keep people from getting hurt.

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

I am concerned about ANYONE who is charged with a crime as part of a political stunt. I am concerned about ANYONE who is charged with a crime for trying to protect themselves and their property. The subject of this thread is about a couple who I think was unjustly charged with a crime. Does that make sense to you?

of course but you are always crying about white folks. i never see you back up blacks in anything much. and i am not being mean i am just telling you what it looks like. but one could say the same for the blm's protesters since they were there as well.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

of course but you are always crying about white folks. i never see you back up blacks in anything much. and i am not being mean i am just telling you what it looks like. but one could say the same for the blm's protesters since they were there as well.

Like the rest of us, you see what you want to see. You are free to think I am racist if you want to. Further, I will defend your right to think that about me whether you are black or white. I will defend a couple's right to protect themselves and their property whether they are black or white. I love how if I defend the constitutional rights of a white person then I am racist! I cannot convince you of what you don't want to believe. Feel free to go back and look at my posts dealing with race. I doubt you want to see it, though. Here is the most recent thread dealing with race that I came across and this is the first post of mine that I came to. It was in response to homer about systemic racism.

"That was very good! Thanks for posting. Is the "redlining" still going on? I certainly think that it is a role of our government to ensure that loans are given out without regard to skin color.

I agree with the guy that eliminating residential segregation would fix a lot of the disparities. I am not sure how you do that. People should be free to live where they want to as long as they can afford it. We, as a country, should seek to integrate neighborhoods if possible.

Most of the video was dealing more with economic disparity than with systemic racism."

But don't let it or anything else you see change your opinion, okay? Please also show me where we have been discussing a BLM protester who was charged with a felony. I didn't see that discussion. Maybe you should start a thread on it!

Well, this aught to stir things up.

Witnesses gave many accounts including that the disturbance began when the vehicle started honking its horn, Manley said. Witnesses told police that Foster approached the car with an AK-47 assault-style rifle while others in the crowd began striking the vehicle.

The driver accused of shooting Foster was brought in by police for questioning, and his handgun and car were secured for evidence, police said, and another person who fired their gun at the car was brought in for questioning. Both had a concealed handgun license and were released pending further investigation.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/26/us/austin-protests-shooting/index.html

A justified shooting or murder?  In Texas but in a Dem run city.  It should be interesting.

Archived