Very big day for me personally

cole256

Today at 3 I will be getting married to the most beautiful woman on Earth! I'm super excited and can't wait to start this new journey!

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Today at 3 I will be getting married to the most beautiful woman on Earth! I'm super excited and can't wait to start this new journey!

Awesome! Congratulations! What an exciting journey it will be!

Sincere Congrats to you and your Bride! May God Bless your union and your families. All the Best!!!

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Congratulations.................... but I think my invite was lost in the mail or maybe bird got two invites............................................oh and its about time you got married

So how'd it go? You may be a little preoccupied, so I suppose we will have to wait a while for the response. 😁

Congratulations to you and "Mrs. Cole"! It was a beautiful day in Central Alabama...pray it was for you two...too! Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12! 

21 hours ago, cole256 said:

Whoa man! Congratulations. Marriage is a wonderful gift. 

2 hours ago, alexava said:

I celebrated 22 years yesterday. I wish you all the happiness I have found. 

42 for me. Soon to be 43

Thanks guys! It was sort of nerve wracking because we did a virtual wedding and we didn't know how it was going to go but it turned out bigger than we EVER thought it could be. It was amazing!

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Thanks guys! It was sort of nerve wracking because we did a virtual wedding and we didn't know how it was going to go but it turned out bigger than we EVER thought it could be. It was amazing!

Great idea.  Glad it worked out. 

On 7/11/2020 at 1:14 PM, cole256 said:

Meh, give it 46 years and get back to me.  ;)

Seriously, good luck!.  And enjoy your prime years while you have them! :clap:

But isn't "3" a little early to start? ;D

On 7/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, AUBwins said:

Great idea.  Glad it worked out. 

We had over 2,000 views. Not bad

On 7/11/2020 at 12:14 PM, cole256 said:

Congrats and my prayer for a long and happy marriage. Maybe she will straighten you out (jk)😀

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

We had over 2,000 views. Not bad

That's 2000 people you did not have to cater for 😂

Archived