2020-21 Auburn Career Statistical Leaders

Zeek

On 9/26/2020 at 9:26 PM, Zeek said:

Even if he improves in his 3rd year he will not break any of those records. He is still too far away. I don't see him getting 35 Tds next year, and no where close on the total passing yards.

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

I thought Grant Loy had some completions. Didn't he complete a 2 pt conversion early in the year to JSS?

Those are weird and don't usually show up on the stat sheet.

7 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Even if he improves in his 3rd year he will not break any of those records. He is still too far away. I don't see him getting 35 Tds next year, and no where close on the total passing yards.

Yeah I don't think we'll be as pass heavy as we've been recently. However, if next year is his last year one of two things has happened.

Either 1) Bo improves so much he's NFL ready or 2) Dee is so good he takes the job from a two year starter.

Auburn wins in both scenarios lol.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Those are weird and don't usually show up on the stat sheet.

Yeah I don't think we'll be as pass heavy as we've been recently. However, if next year is his last year one of two things has happened.

Either 1) Bo improves so much he's NFL ready or 2) Dee is so good he takes the job from a two year starter.

Auburn wins in both scenarios lol.

By the way, thanks for posting all the player stats to see how they rank in Auburn total stats. I like seeing where they are possibly headed.

We need Bo to improve and be a better consistent passer. I hope Harsin is able to help him with his mechanical flaws, his pocket decision making, as well as give him a better offensive scheme to work with. 

Unless there is a veteran transfer QB Harsin somehow convinces to come compete and have a chance to be #1, then it's Bo or nothing.

9 hours ago, Zeek said:

Please God take this s*** somewhere else. Every ******* thread has to be dunking on Nix. This is literally a thread to track ALL players moving up the All-Time board. Celebrating accomplishments not coming in to b**** about another player.

If you want to talk about completion percentage he's actually better than all but 3-4 of the guys ahead of him.

Want to talk about TD-INT ratio? He's leagues better than most of the QBs who get wanked by Auburn fans.

To insinuate he's mediocre is absolutely ******* assanine. Does he have things to improve? Obviously. But to act like he's another Kiehl Frazier or Clint Mosley is ridiculous. The head coach he's playing under is about to get canned. Usually that's more of and indictment of the coaching than it is the talent level.

Seth Williams barely managed to get 5 catches and almost never had any decent separation from a defender. Where's all the b******* about Seth? Or, do fans realize the scheme and route trees ******* blow making it infinitely easier for corners to predict what's coming. I literally never see any other discussions from the brain dead lemmings other than "quarterback quarterback quarterback blah blah blah blah blah blah." That's all anyone ever wants to discuss. Never see a single other player called out by name this often despite there being numerous who could be and it would be even more justified.

The kid has played behind makeshift OLs that wouldn't start in most of the SEC. The offense he's running is so ******* predictable we haven't thrown a touchdown in Athens in like 7 years.

Again, take this stupid s*** to one of the 50 other threads where people are beating their d**** and getting off on critiquing the kid. I seriously think some of the people on here are addicted to it.

I'm so tired of this damn conversation. Auburn fans do this to every single quarterback who has played under Gus. Then, years later, they'll sit their and wank a Brandon Cox or Chris Todd like they were gods.

Take this conversation somewhere else. I'm sick of it.

For the sake of levity...

A10790D8-51DE-46AA-B504-E3C148818CE6.jpeg

1 hour ago, caleb1633 said:

For the sake of levity...

A10790D8-51DE-46AA-B504-E3C148818CE6.jpeg

Haha I can't on that topic anymore. 

Archived