Early SEC Games - 10/3

looney

USCe and Florida tied at 7 after 1 possession each. Would love to see UF come back down to earth a bit and look pedestrian on offense this week.

Vols up 7 on Mizzou and driving. Mizzou players all wearing bright yellow gloves. it looks like refs are throwing 5 flags each on every play, so that's annoying.

Meanwhile, Leeds vs City should be a banger of a soccer match if anyone wants a distraction from hating UGA.

Discuss...

39 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Florida’s offense is impressive. 

No doubt!!

44 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Florida’s offense is impressive. 

Their defense is the opposite. 

28 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I hope Gatewood gets to play today. 

Will happen only if Wilson gets hurt or UK runs away with it. He’s going to have a tough time getting on the field this year. 

5 minutes ago, jared52 said:

lol aTm didn’t get off the bus and uat is better without Tua. Who knew?

Well.....bammer as usual hasn't faced good competition. aTm has been pitiful so far. They have had opportunities to score but just didn't cash them in.....that's on the Aggies more than the bammer defense. And Mizzou belongs in a mid-level conference....not the SEC.

A good team might have bammer on the ropes. I think they look weaker than they have in a while. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Good to see aTm wake up. 

Yes it is!  If they had been awake in the beginning they'd be up on bammer by 2 scores probably. Kellen Mond and his receivers were not in sync and the defense seemed surprised. I'm just hoping they can keep fighting and stay competitive.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Yes it is!  If they had been awake in the beginning they'd be up on bammer by 2 scores probably. Kellen Mond and his receivers were not in sync and the defense seemed surprised. I'm just hoping they can keep fighting and stay competitive.

Eh, uat will cover. 

27 minutes ago, jared52 said:

225 yards passing for Jones already. It’s not a contest. 

Like I said....aTm is not a good team. But I still want the Aggies to play hard and do as much damage as they can. bammer does not have a great defense. 

Jimbo won't keep his job if he can't turn things around pretty fast.

55 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Like I said....aTm is not a good team. But I still want the Aggies to play hard and do as much damage as they can. bammer does not have a great defense. 

Jimbo won't keep his job if he can't turn things around pretty fast.

Yeah, they get hype every year until they play uat then they get whipped all over the place. To be fair, every team in the country would fare the same against uat early in the season. They have athletes on athletes and huge OL and DL so it’s simple pitch and catch until the grind of the season starts to wear on uat. That and the fact they coast until late Nov, then they have to turn it on. 

Wow, did Bama's special teams coach go to Kentucky? Missed kicks are killing them. 

Archived