* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Zeek said:

Bo Nix Derangement Syndrome is real man.

This football program is a painfully slow sinking ship honestly. Backup quarterback will always be the most popular guy on the team.

Bo avoided throwing interceptions (for the most part) as a Freshman. Why would he have to be told not to try and be Superman today? Can we win the 2nd Half..I sure hope so, as I feel sorry for our Defense.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Bo has to play better. That sack was him too 

Are you Bo’s family or something . I mean you might want to grow up and learn that Bo makes mistakes just like every one else. 

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

Can we just play like we did the first quarter the whole game? Or is that too much to ask for? Asking for a friend... 

We have been. Two turnovers are the difference. Two plays. If Bo eats those 3rd and long instead of forcing throws, we punt it's likely 30-0 or 23-6.

Typical Gus Malzahn fashion to have a RB go for 250 all purpose yards one week and then you basically bench him the next week lol Tank has been non existent other than a couple carries he took for good gains.

Just now, Zeek said:

First complete quarter we've played in a long time. Followed up by a head scratching s*** show.

Seriously, where did the run plays go? Tank is gashing these guys. Peguess disappears after the first quarter each game. Deal isn't being targeted. We're trying too hard to get deep passes (longer developing plays) instead of the short completions we were killing them with.

Amen brother. Keep preaching!

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

Every single receiver is open every play BUT Seth and we throw it to him.

or the other team... lol

17 minutes ago, jared52 said:

That would be a terrible idea. 

Ah. You must have missed Spencer Rattler's career changing performance against UT last week after being benched for a drive.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Was there any doubt ? I was sure the SEC would find a way for that. I don’t want anything to happen to Gus but I sure would like to see one game without him. Then we can decide how good of a coach he is. 

I was being a smarta**, but I’m glad. I think all of these asymtomatic positives are BS. That is as political as I will get..

Please no more DJ williams  full drives. The offense just feels flat when he is out there. More tank!!!! Tank! Tank! Tank!! It feels like the offense is less potent when tank isn't out there.

Feels like we should be up 10-14 pts. 

Bo continuing to play nervous, especially on the road. First INT was clearly on him. Scrambling right with a clean pocket is infuriating.

Seth is playing soft, especially considering he could be a first day selection. Should have came down with a couple more 50/50 balls.

WR drops were an issue. Seth, Capers, Flash all had moments

D was terrible in short field situatuons. 

Tutt needs to be replaced on PR

Malzahn blew the last 19 seconds. Missed the TO, then Bo had to fix the alignment on a running clock. Gave up a sack on a 3 man rush.

Now that the s***show is behind us, maybe it all comes together in the second half

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Well this is just objectively false

Not totally might be a bit exaggerated but is more true than not. And you can bet going forward the defenses best defenders will be on Seth every week and usually with double coverage. Bo needs to find other targets . 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Please no more DJ williams  full drives. The offense just feels flat when he is out there. More tank!!!! Tank! Tank! Tank!! It feels something the offense is less potent when tank isn't out there.

Wish we’d see shivers too 😔

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Ah. You must have missed Spencer Rattler's career changing performance against UT last week after being benched for a drive.

We don't have that luxury. Our backup QB situation is one of the worst in the country. We would just be giving the defense a easy drive.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Not totally might be a bit exaggerated but is more true than not. And you can bet going forward the defenses best defenders will be on Seth every week and usually with double coverage. Bo needs to find other targets . 

I agree that he focuses on Seth too much.  Been saying that since last year.  But there are also many times when literally no one is open.  That second interception is a prime example.  Four receivers out on routes and not a single one was remotely open.

Archived