* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I disagree I think Loy has a lot of upside. And from folks in the program the coaches have been thrilled with him. Especially his maturity which is something still missing in Bo. Bo has ability but his thinking process isn’t on a good position at this time.

Lol this is comical. Upside? Check out his bowling green stats. He will only be here for 6 more games. Backup qb grad transfers have no upside.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Has it been discussed how terrible tutt has been at fielding punts this game?!! He's given up copious amounts of field position!!!

Haha. I get pissed when we send someone back there to just fair catch every punt. Now we are sending someone back there who cant even do that. He is very accomplished at watching the ball roll for 20 yards though.

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

In case y'all missed it...

SABAN HAS BEEN CLEARED TO COACH THE ALABAMA/UGA GAME TONIGHT.

He processed the crap out of that virus

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Gus can't call a timeout and Bo can't quit running around. Poor man's Johnny Manziel coached by an offensive con artist. 

What do you have against Johnny Manziel?

Can we just play like we did the first quarter the whole game? Or is that too much to ask for? Asking for a friend... 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol this is comical. Upside? Check out his bowling green stats. He will only be here for 6 more games. Backup qb grad transfers have no upside.

Bo Nix Derangement Syndrome is real man.

This football program is a painfully slow sinking ship honestly. Backup quarterback will always be the most popular guy on the team.

16 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I think letting Loy have a drive would be beneficial and help Bo. He is playing so stupid.

Lol this got 4 downvotes. Guys, I love Bo, he is playing awful. Something has to change.

Just now, wcware said:

Hey guys did y’all know Nick Saban is cleared to coach tonight?

Was there any doubt ? I was sure the SEC would find a way for that. I don’t want anything to happen to Gus but I sure would like to see one game without him. Then we can decide how good of a coach he is. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

We take our 2 timeouts to the locker room.🤦‍♂️

The least Bo could have done was thrown a hail mary. No, Bo just runs out of bounds.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Thought man, this is nice. Then back to reality 

982C0660-647B-4FF6-B657-CA4FCE2DA1E0.jpeg

First complete quarter we've played in a long time. Followed up by a head scratching s*** show.

Seriously, where did the run plays go? Tank is gashing these guys. Peguess disappears after the first quarter each game. Deal isn't being targeted. We're trying too hard to get deep passes (longer developing plays) instead of the short completions we were killing them with.

Archived