* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I think letting Loy have a drive would be beneficial and help Bo. He is playing so stupid.

Exactly . Bo needs to learn there are consequences for bad decisions.  

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUght2win said:

I think letting Loy have a drive would be beneficial and help Bo. He is playing so stupid.

Listen. As bad as it gets with Bo. Grant Loy going out there is a sign of a season that is incapable of being saved. Just consider that 

Just now, alexava said:

It was behind Seth. Defense got hand on it tipped up

Seth has to get that, you’re acting like it was 5 yards behind him. That’s a play seth should make.

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

That would be a terrible idea. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Got to hand it to Cocky, 14 points off 2 turnovers is why they can still win this one. Defense not stepping up to help the offense today. 

Defense has played well outside of when they get stuck with a short field.

Tutt used to play with no fear. He looks afraid to hit or be hit today. He just fanned on that tackle.👎

1 minute ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

He chose a tightly covered receiver over a wide open option up the middle. That was his fault. 

What makes you think he is allowed to pick his receiver?

Ridiculous our defense can stop these guys but if it's coming off a turnover they just mail it in for the drive.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Exactly . No needs to learn there are consequences for bad decisions.  

Hard for anyone on this team to learn that lesson because that would make Gus a hypocrite for enforcing it.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Seth has to get that, you’re acting like it was 5 yards behind him. That’s a play seth should make.

It doesn’t matter how far behind. The defense got a hand on it. Look I’m glad he is slinging it. There were some drops. Not this one 

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

No. Completely catchable. Maybe it being incomplete would have been on Bo but you can't blame him for that weird bounce to an interception. That's just ridiculous. 

But I can blame Bo for the choice. There was no need for making the throw like that . Punt the dang thing. 

Yeh Bo has thrown 2 picks but this defense is atrocious. The DL actually looks like the strong point now. The LBs cant cover anyone, and not much better against the run. The DBs are average at best. Tutt is a liability. Just not even average anywhere on the field. Wooden is the best player on D and he is a true freshman.

Just now, alexava said:

It doesn’t matter how far behind. The defense got a hand on it. Look I’m glad he is slinging it. There were some drops. Not this one 

Nah. Seth should’ve caught that as Bird said, fight for the dang ball. Agree to disagree but that one isn’t on Bo

South carolina's offense turns in to the Kansas City chiefs offense after TO's.

I just don't get what happens to Bo on the road man but we gotta fix it.

Defense has to give a damn even if it's after a turnover (quit letting RBs run out of the backfield free on pass plays and actually cover their best receiver on 3rd and long.

3 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Completely unimpressed with this defense. We have lost so much speed. 

When they aren't put behind the 8 ball, they are fine. All USCe's points are off turnovers.

4 minutes ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

He chose a tightly covered receiver over a wide open option up the middle. That was his fault. 

I’m think Bo is as pedestrian as they come at QB in the SEC and is slated to be Stidham 2.0 in college, but it was the right throw and either Seth dropped it or the DB made a good play. 

Archived