* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

Need to stop turning it over and come out second half and score quick. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bet $50 we knee the ball or run the clock out and go to the half without trying to score.

Just now, Zeek said:

I'll bet $50 we knee the ball or run the clock out and go to the half without trying to score.

Can I get 5:1 odds? 

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Listen. As bad as it gets with Bo. Grant Loy going out there is a sign of a season that is incapable of being saved. Just consider that 

Not true. Bo just needs to know it’s not ok to force one when he is ahead. It’s called a teaching moment 

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Exactly . No needs to learn there are consequences for bad decisions.  

We did a pretty bad job of teaching him that from the jump. THAT was the danger with giving Joey no burn in 2019. We basically made Bo untouchable no matter what he did. And then we recruited projects/nobodies to replace him (probably should’ve knew that you’d lose someone with two freshmen that were supposedly comparable talents). 
every move we’ve made with Bo has been to reduce competition, whether anyone wants to believe that is up to them, but just look at where we’re at now 

Auburn should be in complete control of this game but because of two bone headed turnovers it's not. This team continues to take one step forward and two steps back.

Has it been discussed how terrible tutt has been at fielding punts this game?!! He's given up copious amounts of field position!!!

Lol now we're shifting blame from O-line to Seth, who has bailed Legacy out of so many bad passes this season with highlight reel catches already.  

Hopefully Bo just lives to see another day in the second half and AU can put Cocky in some worse field position or this one is going to be tight. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Has it been discussed how terrible tutt has been at fielding punts this game?!! He's given up copious amounts of field position!!!

It has by me multiple times in this thread 😂

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Yeah, it’s been mentioned.

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

Can I get 5:1 odds? 

Well I didn't foresee the kickoff out of bounds

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Not true. Bo just needs to know it’s not ok to force one when he is ahead. It’s called a teaching moment 

Definitely, someone should come in to teach that lesson. Cant do it when you have a stable of nothing behind Bo. There’s something to be said when both Loy and Sandberg, ur 2 and 3s, came here to be essentially coaches with a scholly.

7 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Defense has played well outside of when they get stuck with a short field.

Letting someone walk into the endzone from 30 and 50 yards out is not playing well. Sounds like a lame excuse for terrible D

Archived