* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not use a time out there...  took WAY too much time and ruined a field goal chance....

Just now, jAUSon said:

happy feet bullshat needs to end. 

Why wouldn't you with protection like he just had

5 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I’m think Bo is as pedestrian as they come at QB in the SEC and is slated to be Stidham 2.0 in college, but it was the right throw and either Seth dropped it or the DB made a good play. 

That’s probably what Gus will say, and the cycle continues. The right throw is the open receiver 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Definitely, someone should come in to teach that lesson. Cant do it when you have a stable of nothing behind Bo. There’s something to be said when both Loy and Sandberg, ur 2 and 3s, came here to be essentially coaches with a scholly.

I disagree I think Loy has a lot of upside. And from folks in the program the coaches have been thrilled with him. Especially his maturity which is something still missing in Bo. Bo has ability but his thinking process isn’t on a good position at this time. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Why didn't we call timeout after the first down?! 🤔

Because that would require a head coach who give a durn about his results. 

Just awful clock management by both Gus and Bo there to end the half. 

Gus has always been terrible at it but I thought it was because he was focused on calling the plays. But nope he's just not capable of grasping remedial concepts

Archived