Scare beat-writers and Reporters?

Tigerpro2a

29 minutes ago, AUTigers2000 said:

So true.  What review show? Its the game highlights with the Auburn network audio and a short interview segment with Gus.  I remember when Pat Dye was in studio for 30 minutes, dittos Bowden.  Also read where Dye would visit 50 alumni clubs in his book.  Malzahn wants to do none of that.   Gus has insulated himself from the alumni and fan base so there is no connection or loyalty among Auburn people.  This is what kept Tubs employed during Jetgate.  Nobody cares about Gus.  He appears selfish, and aloof

Hey now, no need to bring me into this

Short answer: they don’t want to be blackballed. 
I would ask a few difficult questions like: 

Since your time we have had several good quarterbacks come through AU. While many have played well their first year, it is hard to find any examples of them progressing and playing better in year 2. Most regress. Any comment on why?

Offensive line recruiting has been a sore spot for AU the last half decade. Are you actively involved in recruiting, specifically on the offensive line, and what can be done to improve the recruiting in this area? 

Is this where you expect a program Like Auburn to be after 8 years on the job? 

16 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Short answer: they don’t want to be blackballed. 
I would ask a few difficult questions like: 

Since your time we have had several good quarterbacks come through AU. While many have played well their first year, it is hard to find any examples of them progressing and playing better in year 2. Most regress. Any comment on why?

Offensive line recruiting has been a sore spot for AU the last half decade. Are you actively involved in recruiting, specifically on the offensive line, and what can be done to improve the recruiting in this area? 

Is this where you expect a program Like Auburn to be after 8 years on the job? 

They would water board you with Toomer’s lemonade if this actually happened. 

Archived