Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

I'm reading that guy's other posts and he's full of it. Talking about conspiracy theories literally no one else is hearing. 

On the site that had the most elaborate bagman story ever in 2010.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Kiffin did quote Saban saying he wasn’t leaving the Dolphins when he was asked about the Auburn job. Just saying. If it’s Kiffin, I’m down. Let’s all be Freahwater bro’s!!

Kiffin is a stud when it comes to trolling 

Just now, bg5 said:

Let me just say if it is KS I am going to blast all you never Gusers until they kick me off the board.

And we will be forced to just take it. Right to the face. I’ll learn my lesson. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Kiffin did quote Saban saying he wasn’t leaving the Dolphins when he was asked about the Auburn job. Just saying. If it’s Kiffin, I’m down. Let’s all be Freahwater bro’s!!

if Joey would ditch OM after 1 year, he'd ditch us too.  I love his antics but greatly prefer he do them at another school.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm reading that guy's other posts and he's full of it. Talking about conspiracy theories literally no one else is hearing. 

This. Either he’s in charge of keeping minutes for these clandestine booster meetings or he’s absolutely pulling this nonsense out of his a**.

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

if Joey would ditch OM after 1 year, he'd ditch us too.  I love his antics but greatly prefer he do them at another school.

I don’t know if he would, though. Coaches don’t leave Auburn. In fact they normally stick around and hang out even after they’re not the coach. What antics? His only antics are being the polar opposite of Gus personality wise. One of the best play callers and QB developers in the game. Dude turned Jake Coker and Blake Sims into serviceable winning QB’s.

Just now, bigbird said:

Can someone explain this to me, please?

-E

:poke:

I'm still proud of this

7k3l94.jpg

Just now, chizhead said:

Lets see what Bill Cameron and Shadow have to say on "the Drive"

Shadow tells it like it is. Love him or hate him, the son of a gun is right like 99% of the time. Shadow don’t take no sh*t!!!

17 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Just as a side note since there was some BM-bashing (deserved) earlier...I'd like to offer that Pat Forde is a self-absorbed @$$hat. 

That is all. 

Ditto. Wish I wouldn't have clicked that latest low blow. Dude has serious issues with AU and has no ability to be objective.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t know if he would, though. Coaches don’t leave Auburn. In fact they normally stick around and hang out even after they’re not the coach. What antics? His only antics are being the polar opposite of Gus personality wise. One of the best play callers and QB developers in the game. Dude turned Jake Coker and Blake Sims into serviceable winning QB’s.

oh, im a big fan of his coaching acumen.  just concerned about his wandering eye.  if he'd stay put, im on board.

5 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

To the best of my knowledge, marsh leaving out swim program is the only auburn coach to ever leave auburn voluntarily ...

The next time will be the first for a major sport

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Shadow tells it like it is. Love him or hate him, the son of a gun is right like 99% of the time. Shadow don’t take no sh*t!!!

hows he stack up against Little Mook?

26 minutes ago, chizhead said:

no.....dude on 24/7 and another on the Rant

If the dude on 24/7 has 22 in his name, #FakeNews

9 minutes ago, bg5 said:

Let me just say if it is KS I am going to blast all you never Gusers until they kick me off the board.

We'll already be gone in disgust.

Archived