Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Your terms are acceptable. So it is written. 

+10 for play on the Pharaoh Ramses quote. :thumbsup:

Boy... Yesterday got so juicy and yet today it has been bone dry in the rumor department. Something's up...

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I accept full responsibility for my actions. For my punishment I will ban Golf for 3 days.

That's all.................... I would ban you for life...................I say that with peace and love

45 minutes ago, chizhead said:

I'll be happy with Kiffin or maybe  Napier, if I can find out why Dabo fired him. May be something, may be nothing. Dabo is not know for just firing coaches for no reason

I read that Clemsons offense took a nosedive in 2010, and Napier was fired as a result.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Ok fellas, had to work today. What did I miss? Has the search committee settled on Lashlee yet? 🙄

Almost, just working on the player follows on Twitter before he signs. Lol. 

29 minutes ago, toddc said:

Is it only on ESPN + tonight?

@toddcNo. It’s on SEC plus which means you can watch it through the ESPN app on your phone, computer, Roku, Amazon fire stick, etc. If your cable subscription has SEC network as part of your subscription.

4 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Ok fellas, had to work today. What did I miss? Has the search committee settled on Lashlee yet? 🙄

Basically all you need to know is that every coach that auburn fans want will probably be buried somewhere at the bottom of the list and we will hire some random person like we have the last five times we hired a coach Ha ha Ha

5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Lets ask the search committee....

proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif

Just now, TheDanoC said:

Coaching searches are so exciting! Need one every once in a while especially when the previous coach was so disappointing 

There really is nothing like it. All the drama, rumors, people picking sides, it’s pretty awesome. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Basically all you need to know is that every coach that auburn fans want will probably be buried somewhere at the bottom of the list and we will hire some random person like we have the last five times we hired a coach Ha ha Ha

I'll not be at all surprised by that. I'm 58 years old, and not once in my life have we hired who I wanted. 

Did something happen in the Miss State game that was a deciding factor in firing Malzahn? If not, why are we forming a search committee the day before early signing day? 

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

There really is nothing like it. All the drama, rumors, people picking sides, it’s pretty awesome. 

And a commitment to stop following Auburn football by someone no matter who we hire apparently!!!

Ok, well the call between Tim Cook and Phil Knight ended and I will share what I learn later.

Archived