2021 NSD Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Zeek

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@W.E.D Not sure but the Portal doesn't even hit it's peak til after Spring ball. I;m not assuming it's a RB BTW.

Historically yes.  I feel like ppl waiting on Spring transfers are the same people who don't realize NSD is really in December

• Haha 1

i'm going to go out on a really long limb and say this:  any of our 3* or less players MAY or MAY NOT be the gem and/or dark horse of this class.  i will show receipts when validated.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUMicBK said:

i'm going to go out on a really long limb and say this:  any of our 3* or less players MAY or MAY NOT be the gem and/or dark horse of this class.  i will show receipts when validated.

Big if true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, leglessdan said:

So you think kids that play football outside of the SEC don't love and care about the game with intensity? Why else would they play it? Coaches EVERYWHERE love the game. They eat, sleep and drink it. Many coaches welcome adversity and actually thrive to compete in it...I think that's Harsin. He wants to compete I think he's willing to go anywhere to get whoever he thinks can help him reach that pinnacle. I'll continue to think that until he proves me wrong, but all this sad, sappy stuff about recruiting rankings a few weeks after taking over a complete staff overhaul is just ignorant. 

Don't be stupid.  I DID NOT say that only SEC players love football. But if it makes you feel good to think that Idaho, and Boise State is just the same in every way as Auburn, then feel free to believe that. I don't agree and I think he'll have a lot to learn. And I also mentioned that Harsin is ambitious. Did you miss that?  I said, truthfully, that we are behind now and we need a good class next year so I hope he's ready for recruiting. Considering the REC, and Kirby , and Dabo he will have a huge task ahead of him. Those coaches want it as bad as he does. If you don't think that's different than recruiting in the MAC then that's your opinion.  I never said he wouldn't or couldn't succeed so take the whining to the posters with the sad sappy posts. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Don't be stupid.  I DID NOT say that only SEC players love football. But if it makes you feel good to think that Idaho, and Boise State is just the same in every way as Auburn, then feel free to believe that. I don't agree and I think he'll have a lot to learn. And I also mentioned that Harsin is ambitious. Did you miss that?  I said, truthfully, that we are behind now and we need a good class next year so I hope he's ready for recruiting. Considering the REC, and Kirby , and Dabo he will have a huge task ahead of him. Those coaches want it as bad as he does. If you don't think that's different than recruiting in the MAC then that's your opinion.  I never said he wouldn't or couldn't succeed so take the whining to the posters with the sad sappy posts. 

tenor-11.gif

• Haha 5

On 2/5/2021 at 2:24 PM, leglessdan said:

tenor-11.gif

It’s interesting how certain posters can get away with calling people names and such. But this response is Gold haha 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1