Hang tight guys ...

RunInRed

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ausburn2 said:

Well I can say that it is a learning experience to see how open and receptive we are new people.  Felt like family.

Well, you did kind of bust up in here kicking the family dog and raiding the fridge while hurling insults at the wife and kids, so what did you expect?

4 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Well, you did kind of bust up in here kicking the family dog and raiding the fridge while hurling insults at the wife and kids, so what did you expect?

Wait a minute.  Never got to the wife and kids.  Dogs started the moment I walked in. By the way the fridge is empty.

23 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Late night humor doesn't work with a tuff crowd.

sure it does... Watch.  

Dad joke incoming....

I think I am going to change my board name  to " My Source".    

Instant internet fame.

please don't forget to tip your waitress.

2 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

sure it does... Watch.  

Dad joke incoming....

Instant internet fame.

As much as I am ashamed to admit it, I did get a chuckle out of this. I'm a sucker for a well executed Dad joke

3 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

sure it does... Watch.  

Dad joke incoming....

Instant internet fame.

Delete it really quick.  Get someone to screen shot it first post it to twitter and it will double

7 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Delete it really quick.  Get someone to screen shot it first post it to twitter and it will double

That is where you are having issues with some posters.  That sarcasm comes across as a shot at the original poster (we all know what you are referring to) ..  That poster happens to be a well respected poster that wouldn't post something like that unless they believed it to be true.  Most likely given by an actual source.   Who knows how accurate the source is.  They may have been told misinformation.  They may have been in the room.    It doesn't matter.  What matters is a respected poster posted something they believe to be true and you come across as taking personal shots at him.

5 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

That is where you are having issues with some posters.  That sarcasm comes across as a shot at the original poster (we all know what you are referring to) ..  That poster happens to be a well respected poster that wouldn't post something like that unless they believed it to be true.  Most likely given by an actual source.   Who knows how accurate the source is.  They may have been told misinformation.  They may have been in the room.    It doesn't matter.  What matters is a respected poster posted something they believe to be true and you come across as taking personal shots at him.

Not a good look when that poster is the owner of the site and is well connected. He, and all of the other insiders don’t have to post what they do. When you take shots at them, as mundane as you think they are, they will withhold the information that is free to the rest of us. 

4 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

A respected poster posted a personal narrative making accusations.  No sources given. He did the right thing in deleting.

If any other poster started a thread that way it would been more than likely locked and deleted. Received a warning,suspended or banded.

Not against him. No personal shots were taken.  Agree with the other body of your comments.

1 minute ago, Ausburn2 said:

A respected poster posted a personal narrative making accusations.  No sources given. He did the right thing in deleting.

If any other poster started a thread that way it would been more than likely locked and deleted. Received a warning,suspended or banded.

Not against him. No personal shots were taken.  Agree with the other body of your comments.

Just stop. 

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Not a good look when that poster is the owner of the site and is well connected. He, and all of the other insiders don’t have to post what they do. When you take shots at them, as mundane as you think they are, they will withhold the information that is free to the rest of us. So basically STFU(not you, Quiet). 

If the narrative doesn't fit your perspective put me on your ignore list.

41 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

sure it does... Watch.  

Dad joke incoming....

Instant internet fame.

please don't forget to tip your waitress.

My waitress tip would be : Don’t play leapfrog with a unicorn! 🤪

I too chuckled at your joke. 

3 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

I believe every member on this site would like to find out that what RIR posted is not true. None of us want that to be the way things are being handled at the university we love so much. But RIR is not any other poster. If you so firmly believe it's not true, I'd be interested to hear how you know. Are you saying that you're also an insider? What is your perspective on all on this, and why should it outweigh RIR's (and multiple other people's)?

6 hours ago, Ausburn2 said:

Like RR needs someone to remind him? 

For all the good that is perceived in this power struggle and however it comes out Auburn is more important.  Hard to watch people pull Auburn apart over a football coach.  Strange the very groups that wanted Gus gone got what they wanted.  Now those two groups are fighting public and private. That is where we are.

image.gif

13 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Hey @ellitor, any good ole boys starting to squirm?

@oracle79 No clue. I haven't been online in a day & a half. Sounds like there was a lot of movement & big swings yesterday though.

8 hours ago, RunInRed said:

If you don’t understand what’s going on by now, it’s probably best you head for the hay 

If it’s that you and a select few of the chosen Jedi are trying to stop the Steele hire, I get what you’re doing. If it goes beyond that I have no clue. I went ahead and went to sleep anyway. It was glorious. Until of course my 8 month old woke me up. Now it’s back to depressing reality.🥲

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@oracle79 No clue. I haven't been online in a day & a half. Sounds like there was a lot of movement & big swings yesterday though.

Waffle House seeing some business right now huh? Or are you being forced to follow Steele around now as his personal bodyguard? 

Archived