Hang tight guys ...

RunInRed

Can't wait to be blown out by all our competition and have Coach Steele go off to his beach house to figure a new plan out for the season, meanwhile our rivals are recruiting in all the south and out west. 

Going to be a great next season.... Thanks rich old fogies that should never be so involved in football. The PTB here may be working on topping Texas for most difficult and meddlesome board. 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Freak said:

37 posts and you act like you know folks and this site.  You're either the best lurker ever or a duplicate account.

Change my mind.

Well I can say that it is a learning experience to see how open and receptive we are new people.  Felt like family.

23 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Both sides want what is best for Auburn.  Both sides want Auburn to get better.  Any big donation gets access.  To characterise one side as getting to call the shots means one side has to have a majority. But they don't care less.

My arse.  One side wants to flaunt their “importance”, influence, checkbook and ego.  The other side wants to compete at a high level.  

This isn’t about Auburn.  This is about my junk is bigger than your junk.  Auburn is the pawn.  

3 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Can't wait to be blown out by all our competition and have Coach Steele go off to his beach house to figure a new plan out for the season, meanwhile our rivals are recruiting in all the south and out west. 

Going to be a great next season.... Thanks rich old fogies that should never be so involved in football. The PTB here may be working on topping Texas for most difficult and meddlesome board. 

You forgot Alabama U A

2 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Well I can say that it is a learning experience to see how open and receptive we are new people.  Felt like family.

Mind not changed.

2 minutes ago, Stephen66 said:

If you guys think it's crazy here, you should go over to volnation right now.

One can only imagine. Jay Gruden might even be thrown out

24 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Learned anything yet? From a “new guy,” maybe don’t act like a **** to people who log in here for info and opinions. Your opinion is your you-know-what. It might be met with objection. Shocker.

Just now, Weagle Beagle said:

Learned anything yet? From a “new guy,” maybe don’t act like a **** to people who log in here for info and opinions. Opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has one and they might be met with objection.

34 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Didn't you open up your posting here by calling all us little people "the peanut gallery throwing peanuts at elephants?"

2 minutes ago, Weagle Beagle said:

Learned anything yet? From a “new guy,” maybe don’t act like a **** to people who log in here for info and opinions. Your opinion is your you-know-what. It might be met with objection. Shocker.

Don't mind the objection.  And if my typing comes across to you as an "a astrick astrick astrick astrick" it just means you didn't agree.  Bigger shocker

7 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Didn't you open up your posting here by calling all us little people "the peanut gallery throwing peanuts at elephants?"

Why yes, yes he did.  But we're supposed to treat him like "family"?  Nope.  Doesn't work that way.

Difference of opinion?  No problem.

Come out guns blazing against folks here in your first few posts?  Big problem

5 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Don't mind the objection.  And if my typing comes across to you as an "a astrick astrick astrick astrick" it just means you didn't agree.  Bigger shocker

Correct, I disagree with much of what you’ve posted, but I bet there’s some common ground. Hope we find it.

9 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

For everyone asking my Twitter handle is @TBone_1430

Is it still up on Twitter? I have not seen it yet. I decided to play with hot antifreeze and hung out in the ER! Lol

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Why yes, yes he did.  But we're supposed to treat him like "family"?  Nope.  Doesn't work that way.

He is clearly directly connected (maybe just a buddy) to one of these power players. Nobody. NOBODY. Outside that circle approves of Steele or these ego games. That group's lack of self awareness is gonna cost them dearly if they actually promote Steele.

It'll make the Schiano episode look like a bounce house party.

3 minutes ago, Bo Didley said:

Is it still up on Twitter? I have not seen it yet. I decided to play with hot antifreeze and hung out in the ER! Lol

@barn_au has it up on Twitter. 

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I don't know s*** about this guys posts other that the peanut gallery post.   but I remember his post saying something like  ""Comity " people were not throwing peanuts...""   I didn't take it as a shot at the board or members.

may be he crossed some lines in other posts,  but y'all are jumpy in here lately. 

11 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

He is clearly directly connected (maybe just a buddy) to one of these power players. Nobody. NOBODY. Outside that circle approves of Steele or these ego games. That group's lack of self awareness is gonna cost them dearly if they actually promote Steele.

It'll make the Schiano episode look like a bounce house party.

He’s not connected. He’s just another dope that decided to drive by with a bull**** opinion. 

Archived